Dijon Johnson, CB (OSU de-commit)

Advertisement
He's literally get it made it "worth his time" to spend an extra day in Gainesville in July. That's what it says, and that's really it.

UF's own writers said Johnson didnt even tell UF that he was going to visit Miami, they learned that when it got leaked then pulled out the $. If Johnson was keeping his plans to visit a secret even from UF's coaches, writing off Mario's ability to recruit him seems premature. If anything, Mario will make this personal and just go after Johnson harder

I'm not saying anything about Mario or any of our coaches ability to recruit him.

All they can do is ask him to come and he didn't. He had one chick right there in front of him and this other chick down south waiting to see if he'd show. He decided to stick with the one in hand.

They won this round and maybe there's a battle in the future. Maybe his not coming was a red flag for our staff, translation, he's playing games. There certainly is a lot of speculation on this, but I look at what's in front of me. He didn't make it. Irregardless, both our fans, theirs, and OSU's will all spin it to a positive.

I'm not saying anything about Mario or any of our coaches ability to recruit him.

All they can do is ask him to come and he didn't. He had one chick right there in front of him and this other chick down south waiting to see if he'd show. He decided to stick with the one in hand.

They won this round and maybe there's a battle in the future. Maybe his not coming was a red flag for our staff, translation, he's playing games. There certainly is a lot of speculation on this, but I look at what's in front of me. He didn't make it. Irregardless, both our fans, theirs, and OSU's will all spin it to a positive.
shocked will ferrell GIF by Anchorman Movie

Advertisement
Advertisement
Could not read this entire thread. But anyone foolish enough to think osu has some type of issue in recruiting is fooling themselves. Does not mean we can't flip one or 2, but that program is doing just fine. Don't let yourself release hold on reality

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh for sure. I’m definitely not happy about the lack of professionalism

But like you’re saying, if a kid wants to come here, then he comes in here. A team isn’t going to stop him if he really wants to do it

So this is a bad look but ultimately has nothing to do with whether we land him or not….but I think the point we are discussing is more big picture stuff so that makes sense
Some times a kid’s not sure or is an exploratory mode. They’re often not sure until they get on campus.

Advertisement
Back