Dijon Johnson, CB (OSU de-commit)

Advertisement
I wouldn’t be shocked if they threw the sink at him trying to get a flip this weekend lol. Even though I don’‘t see him sticking. They‘ll try their damndest.

Yea I wouldn’t be worried…he’s probably just gonna take their bag for showing up and then use it to fly first class down to see Mario and the U at another time when he can stay 2-3 days..

Advertisement
This ****es me off. If certain reporters are throwing out information that they shouldn’t, they should be cut off as they’re doing us harm. The other day @DMoney said he was surprised that Gaby got the green light to release Jurrion ****ey’s name as D$ had been sitting on it. Wtf is going on here? I’m hoping that he’s doing as Mario has asked.
If I remember correctly, it was the new people who run the Canes Rivals site who leaked it all.

It wasn’t released. He led the horse to water. If you’re going to defend him, I’ve been told previously that his release of information has been a problem for staff in the past.
I’m not defending him. I’m factually stating the timeline of when he reported these two specific visits.

Advertisement
No. We’re talking about news that Dijon was coming to the BBQ being released.
Gotcha. Well if Gabby gets his info from here like everyone says he does, maybe this thread alerted him to reach out to people.

Everybody here whines too much about reporters. Recruitments either never change or rarely rarely rarely ever change based off the actions ofa reporter. If Dijon wants to actually come to Miami, he will lol missing one cookout won’t stop him.

And most importantly if Miami doesn’t want it leaked, then find a way to shut the effing leak.

Advertisement
I believe it was Corey Bender who reported off of bleephead Gaby.

Cut the kid off completely

Gotcha. Well if Gabby gets his info from here like everyone says he does, maybe this thread alerted him to reach out to people.

Everybody here whines too much about reporters. Recruitments either never change or rarely rarely rarely ever change based off the actions ofa reporter. If Dijon wants to actually come to Miami, he will lol missing one cookout won’t stop him.

And most importantly if Miami doesn’t want it leaked, then find a way to shut the effing leak.
This stuff wasn’t on our board. I think Gaby gets info from staff. Whether something on here alerts him to look in to something, it might but not because I think he’s reading CIS. More so that a poster here brings information there and it becomes a question on their board. And yes, I have seen several CIS posters who post there bring info from here to that board.

Advertisement
No. We’re talking about news that Dijon was coming to the BBQ being released.

That was all over FB sites. Know I saw it in at least 2 maybe 3 sites…not taking up for anyone but it was out there before I saw Gaby saying anything…I’ll go back and see if I can find out the earliest report and see how it coincides with Gaby’s report..

That was all over FB sites. Know I saw it in at least 2 maybe 3 sites…not taking up for anyone but it was out there before I saw Gaby saying anything…I’ll go back and see if I can find out the earliest report and see how it coincides with Gaby’s report..
It’s fine no need.

Advertisement
Back