Dijon Johnson, CB (OSU de-commit)

Advertisement
But based on recent events UF will now double down on visit payments just to keep players from even visiting miami (especially same weekend visits). Some players will tell them to kick rocks, some will take the money.
Where did this visit payment stuff come from? Is it actually factual or some BS we are running with to make us feel better if a kid doesn’t come to an event? Like @Cribby said think some on this board make attendance at these events life or death, where it is cool if a recruit comes but it doesn’t determine the outcome of the recruitment. It is a long drive from traillerhasse or Gainesville to Miami, but I’m not making that trip for one day if I’m considering both schools. I’m just wondering about payment to an event because I would prob attend that event and get the free bag,

UF jumped on this immediately when the news broke about Dijon’s trip to Miami and was ****-bent on making sure it did not happen. Frankly, Corey‘s post dispersed the information widely to important areas of people who jumped on it. This was not going to be a Bryant2. And, they “recruited” their tails off and altered DJ’s travel plans. Lots of lots of people involved in this one. More on this backstory later.

Again, anything can still happen in recruiting, but we are in really good shape here. Just hang in there.
Them boys shook 😂😂😂 Holdin the kid hostage beggin him not to go to Miami 😂🤣

This is not a good look for Billy Bob and Floriduh. If you have to beg a recruit, coerce, or intimidate him into not visiting another school that he had already planned on seeing, it shows major insecurity vibes.

Mario does the exact opposite. He encourages kids to see their other options to make sure that they’re 100% sure with their decision before they commit. Word gets around quickly in recruiting. This will only hurt the gayta in the long run.

Same thing Norvell did with Wims, and it backfired mightily on them.

Can’t be true. Don’t you know UF does things “the right way” while we have slimy Cuban felons running the show?

Where did this visit payment stuff come from? Is it actually factual or some BS we are running with to make us feel better if a kid doesn’t come to an event? Like @Cribby said think some on this board make attendance at these events life or death, where it is cool if a recruit comes but it doesn’t determine the outcome of the recruitment. It is a long drive from traillerhasse or Gainesville to Miami, but I’m not making that trip for one day if I’m considering both schools. I’m just wondering about payment to an event because I would prob attend that event and get the free bag,
I‘m pretty sure UF made it worth their time to stay.

Advertisement
I‘m pretty sure UF made it worth their time to stay.
dumb-and-dumber-money.gif

I want this kid not because he fills a need but because I want to continue to instill the fear of Baba Yaga in uf’s heart.

I want it to get so bad that uf’s staff actively chooses to avoid recruiting battles with us out of fear of being embarrassed again.

Advertisement
Learn from last week. UF is amateur hour. Begging a player to commit? That aint gonna stop us from recruiting him. Did they not learn from Kinsler?
I am a big believer that you can't force a kid to do anything. especially with a kid who is committed somewhere. if we he likes miami or wants to come down he will find his way down at some point.

Advertisement
I’m not sure what to think.

At the end of the day, it’s a free country. It doesn’t matter what Florida fans think right now. Let’s win our conference.

Advertisement
How do I upload it as my avatar? I’m driving now can do it later when I’m sitting at the doctors office
If I could do it I would. Save this gif in your photos. Go into your profile and click on your avatar picture. I think it says edit. Then you can upload it.

Advertisement
Back