Dijon Johnson, CB (OSU de-commit)

Just was able to ketchup on the this thread about Dijon taking a visit to the M.I. MAYO! He’s Hotdog so expect to drop a ton a bread for a flip!
10 minute ban sir. I think you know why

1659143280258.gif

Advertisement
I’m down in Bonita Springs right now on vacation from TN. We were heading down I-75 passing G-Ville and we needed gas. I refused to stop in that ****hole! My wife looked me dead square in the eyes and said you won’t stop because it’s Gainesville am I right? I didn’t even crack a grin and nodded and kept on trucking! Why? Because f them gators! I’ll happily throw the match on my way back by!

I think we would all relish this....
Lettuce relish this moment

Advertisement
Theyre gonna claim it was leaked on their board and Miami saw it lol

They've been calling him "mustard" as a code name to not give it away

This made me spit my coffee out
Does OSU have a higher priority on thier CB board? Don't usually see players get flipped from them.

Doesn't happen often but when it does it usually seems like its on the defensive side of the ball. They lost that big time safety last year when he flipped to Georgia and a couple others

Advertisement
Hate being the bearer of potentially bad news, but Gates 247 guy saying that Dijon plans on going back to UF for their Saturday cookout tomorrow. Not sure how that impacts his visit here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well if he doesn’t make it tomorrow that obviously isn’t good but we have seen this movie before. We’ll see what happens tomorrow.
He should Kinsler they *** commit to Miami 15mins after he leaves FUXK waiting 30mins later 🤣😂🤣😂

Advertisement
Back