Didn't want to start a new thread but....

Advertisement
Unless he's the biggest troll of all time he going to uf I mean he says he's made his decision and he still a gator... From the last line and the line about taking care of his family he sounds like he's gone so I hope he's going to if much better than FSU IMO

Family for Cook = E. Lane, Harris (BTW), M. Thomas, D. Freeman, D. Phillips in 2015...that is the 305 fam they are creating in a redneck town called Tally. Miami boys are such prima donna's these days due to how SFLA recruiting works that they forgot (and have been taught from those WITHIN the community) what it actually means to represent your city. These guys will be great ball players who will no doubt be successful but they lack heart, conviction and respect for the town that made them (see Bridgewater after his TD scramble). And when you lack those things...well...you say publicly things like "I'll always be a Cane" even when you sign with their mortal enemy. These "Miami boys" are such a joke and they do not even realize it.

"Divide and Conquer" That is what the scared opponents of the U are doing through agents and money. Divide our town though race, false promises and greed...spread our talent out to Tally and Louisville and Auburn and Baton Rouge....divide it because they know if they do not they are doomed. When the kids, family's, HS coaches, and street agents return to respecting themselves and their community only then will the Canes turn things around.

Very few things that we agree on in that post. Respect though, you said what you meant.

I think the school needs to commit to the program before we can continue to ask kids to commit to it. Lets keep it 100, the gameday atmosphere MUST improve. We aren't at the OB anymore. The coaching must improve, these kids want an opportunity at $$$ and they are not wrong. The development has been beyond aweful. Shields, Gunn, Gordon, Chase all on NFL rosters having more production than they ever did here. That's DESPITE the coaching they received not because of it.

Kids see that. Morris regressed. Jacory regressed. Do you think Geno and Teddy B buck that trend and excel here? You think Storm is doing what he did if he stays here and receives the coaching we give?

We recently complain that the kids wait till they leave here to get serious and play ball in the league (Calais). We complain that our 5 stars don't develop (Bailey and Forston) what makes us believe Nix would have done well here? Our development of talent is ****.

Darryll Sharpton has 83 tackles in the NFL this season.

Sometimes kids take note when a program doesn't put the resources (coaching, atmosphere) that other programs are willing to invest in. The only divide and conquer going on is our fans blaming kids for making smart decisions instead of DEMANDING that our administration make better decisions.

lmao

Jeremy Crabtree
Dalvin has bad a better second day of practices. He's getting involved in the passing game, returning pints, kicks, etc.

I honestly haven't seen Dalvin without Ermon Lane attached to his hip. Even hanging in the hotel they've been together.

Advertisement
FWIW, sbnation just posted something about him saying that he's going to tell the school he's choosing a day or two in advance, so that completely ruins the conspiracy that he was a silent commit that Al mentioned on the hurricane hotline and Carroll tweeted about. IMO, Carroll was just tweeting about the papers as a strategic technique to put pressure on Cook to commit and Al was probably referencing Jackson on hurricane hotline.

Family for Cook = E. Lane, Harris (BTW), M. Thomas, D. Freeman, D. Phillips in 2015...that is the 305 fam they are creating in a redneck town called Tally. Miami boys are such prima donna's these days due to how SFLA recruiting works that they forgot (and have been taught from those WITHIN the community) what it actually means to represent your city. These guys will be great ball players who will no doubt be successful but they lack heart, conviction and respect for the town that made them (see Bridgewater after his TD scramble). And when you lack those things...well...you say publicly things like "I'll always be a Cane" even when you sign with their mortal enemy. These "Miami boys" are such a joke and they do not even realize it.

"Divide and Conquer" That is what the scared opponents of the U are doing through agents and money. Divide our town though race, false promises and greed...spread our talent out to Tally and Louisville and Auburn and Baton Rouge....divide it because they know if they do not they are doomed. When the kids, family's, HS coaches, and street agents return to respecting themselves and their community only then will the Canes turn things around.

Very few things that we agree on in that post. Respect though, you said what you meant.

I think the school needs to commit to the program before we can continue to ask kids to commit to it. Lets keep it 100, the gameday atmosphere MUST improve. We aren't at the OB anymore. The coaching must improve, these kids want an opportunity at $$$ and they are not wrong. The development has been beyond aweful. Shields, Gunn, Gordon, Chase all on NFL rosters having more production than they ever did here. That's DESPITE the coaching they received not because of it.

Kids see that. Morris regressed. Jacory regressed. Do you think Geno and Teddy B buck that trend and excel here? You think Storm is doing what he did if he stays here and receives the coaching we give?

We recently complain that the kids wait till they leave here to get serious and play ball in the league (Calais). We complain that our 5 stars don't develop (Bailey and Forston) what makes us believe Nix would have done well here? Our development of talent is ****.

Darryll Sharpton has 83 tackles in the NFL this season.

Sometimes kids take note when a program doesn't put the resources (coaching, atmosphere) that other programs are willing to invest in. The only divide and conquer going on is our fans blaming kids for making smart decisions instead of DEMANDING that our administration make better decisions.

All the players you listed were under Randy's regime. Not Golden's.

Jacory had his best season when Fisch was the offensive coordinator until his last game against BC.

Morris regressed, yet never really was consistent in his four years here. There's a reason Morris didn't have many big time offers when he was coming out of high school.

FWIW, sbnation just posted something about him saying that he's going to tell the school he's choosing a day or two in advance, so that completely ruins the conspiracy that he was a silent commit that Al mentioned on the hurricane hotline and Carroll tweeted about. IMO, Carroll was just tweeting about the papers as a strategic technique to put pressure on Cook to commit and Al was probably referencing Jackson on hurricane hotline.

. You think cook is telling the truth about that? He's been trolling and playing the game the entire time. I think he has committed to the 3 schools at one point.

“I tell everybody I grew up a Cane, so it is going to be hard if I don’t go there, but I have to do what is best for me and my family,”

That sounds like he's gone

Advertisement
“I tell everybody I grew up a Cane, so it is going to be hard if I don’t go there, but I have to do what is best for me and my family,”

That sounds like he's gone

He's been gone for awhile why are you guys holding on to this kid likes he's Patrick Peterson or Adrian Peterson.. Those kids are program changers Cook is an elite player no doubt but so is Valentine and Chad Thomas is the best player in the state and has 1st round pick all over him. We need defensive playmakers RIGHT NOW... With a healthy Duke, Dorsett the offense was top 20 in the country and will be next year... We need guys like Valentine, Jc Jackson, Thomas those guys are playmakers on defense day 1..

yearby imo is actually further along as a rb. dalvin just is an amazing athlete. would love to have him but i am completely happy with powell and yearby

Advertisement
So wait, he just said Miami is putting running backs in the league and he needs to do what's best for him and his family...sounds like he's a Cane to me.

Advertisement
Safid Deen ‏@Safid_Deen 9m
Haven't seen/heard Dalvin Cook gator chomping so much since The Opening in July when he was also there with Lane, Wilson, JC Jackson. Hmmm.

. You think cook is telling the truth about that? He's been trolling and playing the game the entire time. I think he has committed to the 3 schools at one point.

I agree completely hahah, I'm just relaying the news. But yeah, I've seen things he has said that makes him look definite to each of the 3 schools. He's done this the right way, he's gained so much attention and admiration from all 3 schools and we're going to be talking about him this time of year for many years to come. He's definitely made a name for himself.

Advertisement
Back