Didn't want to start a new thread but....

I know how much we like to talk about Dalvin cook but I didn't want to throw this under 20 pages of trash. This is actually a pretty positive article lets keep it that way

- Says announcement “It will be around the game some time,” “ESPN had the spots filled, but they said they are going to work it out and I will make my decision here.”

-Says “I am done with my recruitment,” “I know where I am going.”

-Says “The most important thing for me was where I felt the most comfortable and where my family feels the most comfortable,” “I just sat back and felt everybody’s vibe and felt like I was most comfortable there.”

-Says still a gator & Ermon Lane “That is my best friend,” “We have been having conversations and talking about colleges. We have been having a bunch of discussions. We are still Gators. We are Gator chomping with everybody and hanging out.”

-Says (the goon squad has been in his ear) “I have been with Kc McDermott and Chad Thomas and all them guys,” “They have been talking to me about Miami. They tell me I am a Miami guy, so why not be in Miami playing ball? That is their main message"

-Say on bowl game “I watched the first half of it,” “I feel like Miami is a young team and they have some room to grow and they can bounce back to where they used to be.”

-Says James Coley gave a call following the game “After the game, I talked to coach Coley,” “I told him I watched the game and I saw the struggle. He just told me how I can be a difference maker like Duke Johnson, but Duke is hurt.”

-Says biggest thing Miami can offer him “The biggest thing that they can offer is that they put running backs in the league right now,” “That is my number one goal. I want to take care of my family. That is what I am doing this for.”

-Says he has plenty of friend and family who have Miami connections. He admits it won’t be easy for him to leave home and play at his future school if that is what he decides. “I tell everybody I grew up a Cane, so it is going to be hard if I don’t go there, but I have to do what is best for me and my family,”

Last edited:
Advertisement
For some reason this kid sounds like he will do the unthinkable and remain a Gator! Wow! Talk about loyalty.

he is probably gone but again more perspective from a recruit than some of the message board and xbox general managers.

Advertisement
Family for Cook = E. Lane, Harris (BTW), M. Thomas, D. Freeman, D. Phillips in 2015...that is the 305 fam they are creating in a redneck town called Tally. Miami boys are such prima donna's these days due to how SFLA recruiting works that they forgot (and have been taught from those WITHIN the community) what it actually means to represent your city. These guys will be great ball players who will no doubt be successful but they lack heart, conviction and respect for the town that made them (see Bridgewater after his TD scramble). And when you lack those things...well...you say publicly things like "I'll always be a Cane" even when you sign with their mortal enemy. These "Miami boys" are such a joke and they do not even realize it.

"Divide and Conquer" That is what the scared opponents of the U are doing through agents and money. Divide our town though race, false promises and greed...spread our talent out to Tally and Louisville and Auburn and Baton Rouge....divide it because they know if they do not they are doomed. When the kids, family's, HS coaches, and street agents return to respecting themselves and their community only then will the Canes turn things around.

Family for Cook = E. Lane, Harris (BTW), M. Thomas, D. Freeman, D. Phillips in 2015...that is the 305 fam they are creating in a redneck town called Tally. Miami boys are such prima donna's these days due to how SFLA recruiting works that they forgot (and have been taught from those WITHIN the community) what it actually means to represent your city. These guys will be great ball players who will no doubt be successful but they lack heart, conviction and respect for the town that made them (see Bridgewater after his TD scramble). And when you lack those things...well...you say publicly things like "I'll always be a Cane" even when you sign with their mortal enemy. These "Miami boys" are such a joke and they do not even realize it.

"Divide and Conquer" That is what the scared opponents of the U are doing through agents and money. Divide our town though race, false promises and greed...spread our talent out to Tally and Louisville and Auburn and Baton Rouge....divide it because they know if they do not they are doomed. When the kids, family's, HS coaches, and street agents return to respecting themselves and their community only then will the Canes turn things around.

Pipe dreaming

It's like dudes wait for a lane, cook, or anything Harris/Wilson thread to spew all the anti UM feelings they have

Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];1743329 said:
Wants to take care of his family......nah Fsu don't pay kids

Dumb. Every kid says this when being recruited. Generally they are talking about playing NFL ball and making a nice chunk of change to be able to take care of their family. How the **** did you get FSU paying him out of that quote? Y'all say that **** about every recruit.

Advertisement
Why post another thread about Cook? We all know where he's going.
This, please no more threads about him, or Lane or any of the recruits we know are going elsewhere. Just jumble them all up in one of the other million threads about them.

Advertisement
He says he knows where he's going and continues to call himself a Gator and gator chomps....then I really hope he's going to UF because that would be the fakest **** ever for him to be so pro-Gator in the public but know that he's not even going there. Have some integrity.

look what recruit became

you can say " I am a Gator" and talk about your future teammates.. BUT still say "I will make my decision"

If Dalvin ends up being a Gator he has to be one of the most honest recruits ever .. which is incredible on its own.

Advertisement
Back