didn't realize NIL money was like this

Advertisement

i know it's a gata ... but i figured large sums were for front line guys ... this is a 3 star kid ... i see why they recruiting strugglin

Maybe he gave her the money for a down payment. Or maybe it's a rental. I mean are gator 3 star kids getting half a million or more? Because that's what homes go for in Florida.

This is the kid they flipped from Texas right? I don't imagine it's cheap to outbid Texas

Only time will tell is UTEXAS overpaid. Good for the kid tho.

Maybe he gave her the money for a down payment. Or maybe it's a rental. I mean are gator 3 star kids getting half a million or more? Because that's what homes go for in Florida.
He was committed to Texas and asked to be released of his LOI when Bo Davis went back at LSU. I could see the Gators being ready to give 500k just for the narrative of flipping a Texas commits after their horrible ESD

Advertisement

i know it's a gata ... but i figured large sums were for front line guys ... this is a 3 star kid ... i see why they recruiting strugglin

What's the APR?

1708465334954.png

Is he making the NFL? Because that's gonna have a mortgage, unless the toothless ones are covering that too.

PS, this whole "buying stuff for someone else and putting it on social media" thing is super CRINGE.

He definitely has NFL potential, whether he can realize it under Sunbelt Billy is another thing

Advertisement
to be clear, it's incredibly standup that he got moms a house ... my question was more to the price tag of 3 star recruits ... but if he was a flip from texas, i understand the price tag, especially with the PR heat they took over their recruiting class

Last edited:
Advertisement

Nah it’s probably a down payment

I mean if y'all are gonna get in the young bucks business then get all up in it.

Here is the full 30min vid. Full disclosure some of y’all are going to be triggered by the hood rich antics in the video. Big up to the young man, hopefully he took out a mortgage and put the rest of his NIL to work in the market in order to use his residuals to pay the mortgage. Not mention since he used the house as part of his youtube channel branding, he will be able expense some of that homes cost as well.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement

You can find a 4/3 house in Central Florida for high $300k if you go to Northern Lake County which is halfway to Gainesville, and that's probably what the youngman did.

Screenshot_20240220_192436_Chrome.jpg

Go Canes

You can find a 4/3 house in Central Florida for high $300k if you go to Northern Lake County which is halfway to Gainesville, and that's probably what the youngman did.

View attachment 282872

Go Canes
I guess it’s cheap to live there.

I’m a proponent of people spending money on whatever they want. I don’t care about the financial futures of strangers. What I find hard to believe is that this average recruit was given even 400 grand in NIL money up front. I know there are kids making a lot more than that but according to most people who are privy to the details, the average NIL deal is nowhere near that kind of money. But hey, everything that people show off on social media is definitely owned and paid in full though, right?

Advertisement
Back