Did you know Landon Collins could've been a Cane

LULZ at anyone thinking he didn't have an offer. His mom just said when his brother transferred here that they are all Cane fans and they both wanted to come here but the "cloud" scared them away. At that point the whole fiasco was just happening and rivals were screaming death penalty in recruits ears.

Advertisement
LULZ at anyone thinking he didn't have an offer. His mom just said when his brother transferred here that they are all Cane fans and they both wanted to come here but the "cloud" scared them away. At that point the whole fiasco was just happening and rivals were screaming death penalty in recruits ears.

Willis committed to the gators after the sanctions were announced. Golden, Dorito, Franklin, Standish or google could of told him what are sanctions were.

Are you the *** Golden nut rider dukejuke from 247?

Willis committed to the gators after the sanctions were announced. Golden, Dorito, Franklin, Standish or google could of told him what are sanctions were.

Are you the *** Golden nut rider dukejuke from 247?
First of all...read the username. Second, I can't wait to get these fat Yankees the f**k out.
I stand corrected about Willis HOWEVER Collins was 2012. Which reiterates what I said.

Okay, so let's take a reporter as gospel when a few years ago I'm sure he didn't even know this Collins guy.

No offense, but you can't argue with stupid. Had he wanted to come, I'm sure he would've been allowed to do so. Top 25 player nationally and you're telling me we couldn't find a spot out of the 33 commits we got that year? Oh, never mind....we didn't even recruit him this guy says.

Yes, Al sucks, but only a moron would try to pin this on him. BAMA or us at that time, that's a no Brainerd that shouldn't have to be explained.

His mom said on an interview that both the boys grew up dreaming about playing for miami

But hey it is what it is

Advertisement
His mom said on an interview that both the boys grew up dreaming about playing for miami

But hey it is what it is

Sometimes you dream about things and as you draw near whatever it is, that bright shiny thing is no longer what you desire. We most certainly were a shadow of our former selves, basically an outdated clunker just trying to make it down the road.

But hey it is what it is

Like i said if he dreamed about being a cane hed be here

Not necessarily at all....read my above post. To add to that, I'm sure there's many a Cane fan on this board who one day would dream big, seeing their boy suit up here. There's not a chance in **** that in '12 or now that I'd put my parental stamp of approval on if it were possible.

I REALLY just got ****ed off on Twitter and here's why...

I have been seeing all **** weekend at the combine that Landon Collins idolized Sean Taylor **** near to the same effect that Duke did. Literally watched his game film before EVERY game. So I'm sitting here wondering why didn't he come here? Al OBVIOUSLY has no issue recruting kids out of state as we just locked up his little brother (Gerald Willis) and Stan Dobard.

He spoke to a reporter from DC about potentially getting drafted by the Redskins in the first round and ONCE AGAIN stated how much he Idolized ST.

Out of sheer curiosity I ask the reporter thru Twitter why didn't he become a hurricane then?

He replied to me:

View attachment 29790

This is the type of **** that ****es me off. ESPECIALLY with our current safety play.

Thanks Al!!

Even though I wouldn't want Paul Williams teaching him anything I think his talent alone would've made him a legend here.

Lmfao. He was never coming to Miami. His mom wanted him to go to LSU.

Did he go to LSU? thanks

Did I say he went to LSU? LMFAO some people lol

Advertisement
Okay, so let's take a reporter as gospel when a few years ago I'm sure he didn't even know this Collins guy.

No offense, but you can't argue with stupid. Had he wanted to come, I'm sure he would've been allowed to do so. Top 25 player nationally and you're telling me we couldn't find a spot out of the 33 commits we got that year? Oh, never mind....we didn't even recruit him this guy says.

Yes, Al sucks, but only a moron would try to pin this on him. BAMA or us at that time, that's a no Brainerd that shouldn't have to be explained.

shhhhh you're gonna hit a lot of nerves on this site

But hey it is what it is

Not necessarily at all....read my above post. To add to that, I'm sure there's many a Cane fan on this board who one day would dream big, seeing their boy suit up here. There's not a chance in **** that in '12 or now that I'd put my parental stamp of approval on if it were possible.

To add: A lot of non Cane players once dreamed of becoming Canes. I remember hearing Cooper and McCarron were huge Cane fans and dream about being Canes, "Sometimes you dream about things and as you draw near whatever it is, that bright shiny thing is no longer what you desire"

But hey it is what it is

Well she wanted him to go to LSU and no where else, he still didnt listen

Advertisement

Someone needs twitter lessons apparently. It was Landon Collins who said he wasn't recruited, not the reporter.

Someone needs twitter lessons apparently. It was Landon Collins who said he wasn't recruited, not the reporter.

I'll pass on Twitter lessons as I can't stand the service. At least he was decent enough not to call us out for the dumpster fire we were then and currently. I suspect that has something to do with his brother.

Again, top 25 prospect nationally and we signed 33 that year. We can blame Al for a ton of things, but if he wanted to be here even dumb Al isn't dumb enough to turn him away at that time.

Lol he was never ever coming here.

Don't you remember his Army AA announcement? His mom was ****ed he choose Bama over LSU. Came out soon after that his gf got a volleyball scholarship to Bama and he was following her there. He also was pictured driving around a escalade after he got to Bama.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back