Did we out coach NC St

No they outcorched us

Amen.

They also out-dropped Miami's receivers, which was a rarity—while the football gods gifted the Canes a big one when dude recovered the fumble without a helmet and Miami retained the ball as he was ineligible once losing his hat.

Advertisement
It is true that we are "a couple of plays" from being 5-2, 3-0; we are also "a couple of plays" from being 1-6, 0-3. That's what poorly coached teams with decent talent do. It's a bridge to nowhere.

It is true that we are "a couple of plays" from being 5-2, 3-0; we are also "a couple of plays" from being 1-6, 0-3. That's what poorly coached teams with decent talent do. It's a bridge to nowhere.
What's that saying, "Bad things happen to bad teams."

Bruh lol

Cut it out @RVACane

This exactly what we be talking about
They don’t learn. I deleted a post I had made as I really don’t want to reignite stuff - I mean I kind of do if they’re going to go back to this but as a Maude I don’t - but at this point they’re just gullible and foolish.

Advertisement
Typical ACC projectile vomiting and diarrhea contest. In almost every ACC game that isn't a blowout, both teams take turns being re-tards and whoever makes the final critical error loses the match.

I don't claim to know the answer, but Lashlee did make some good calls.

"Typical ACC projectile vomiting and diarrhea contest. In almost every ACC game that isn't a blowout, both teams take turns being re-tards and whoever makes the final critical error loses the match."

This is also true. You can say this about so many ACC games.

Advertisement
Back