Did we F up

Our fan base is extremely fickle & unappreciative, we rival only Penn St & Ole Miss fans in those categories...

King carried this fckin team on his back last year, he was the reason why we even had an 8-3 record & would’ve been 9-3 if we played our full schedule but couldn’t because of covid.

We actually might’ve had an even better season last year if we played our original schedule, we would’ve played Mich St (before they became the top 10 team they are today), Temple, Wagner & Wake Forest.

He layed it all on the line for this team & won us games where he was clearly the best player on the field, how soon they forget how he played against LVille, NC St, FSU & how he lead us to a comeback victory vs VA Tech.

Plus it seems that people have forgotten how TVD played vs UVA & UNC, he’s been getting better but our fans are always so quick to anoint one QB after a couple games & trash another, but as soon as TVD has a bad game or two the same people trashing King will be trashing TVD & calling for Garcia.

It’s a false narrative that TVD would’ve won us more games if he started from game 1, the fact is, we’re barely winning games with him now because despite how well he’s played the last two weeks we still have one of the worst defenses in the ACC & that’s the main culprit as to why we lost all 4 of the games we’ve lost this year.
I don’t think our fan base much different than any other fan base. People all the same.

Not slamming any kid for doing what I would do. King did eat into somebody else’s PT but wouldn’t we all if we were there wanting to play? Glad he picked Miami.

Leadership or lack thereof at the top is our issue. Defense wins championships and we are bad on that side of the ball. CMD just goes whichever way the wind blows.

Coaching and development is our problem. I don’t care if he wins out.

Advertisement
Miami's run in 17 was all luck-based. Ridiculous turnover margin in our favor. But the defense was legitimately good as well and Miami had some other markers that year that they were a pretty good team.

MIchigan State, I agree...a bit of a mirage, just in a different way. Their defense is not good. Per Carry/Pass numbers against are close to average, total defense is horrendous. 3rd down offense is bad, Red Zone offense is average...but they have a RB playing the best football in the nation at the position and a legit Heisman candidate and a QB/WR group thats just good enough. Very weird team that shouldn't be where they are at, at this point of the season, but here they are.
That’s why i said whatever, as long as they remain undefeated I can just say “ imo” lol.

I just know enough about football to know a mirage when I see one. Just like Iowa and Michigan , I never took them serious. Cute stories though.

Advertisement
Back