Did Mullins just decommit?

It's a prank

don't seem like she thinks it's a prank. Like I said she was one Golden's most vocal supporters so if losing Mullens means Golden is gone I'll take that trade everyday all day

NormalAppImage%u0025285%u002529.jpg

Advertisement
The parents hate this fan base kayaa mom jist went off on a fan we have such a clueless fan base

perhaps it wasnt a joke????

can Mullins just come out and say he decommitted

Advertisement
@dionte_mullins8: That's why All the Miami Recruits need to come to the U to bring that Swagger back instead of losing like that!!! I'm just saying!!!

@_QueenLioness_: My son just decommitted from The U...thanks for everything

@_QueenLioness_: Golden done got blamed for losing games, running off recruits and breaking phones...**** its a wonder he aint get blamed for ebola outbreak

Advertisement
Advertisement
She says its not a prank. From looking at her twitter she hood as all ****. She all about that attention, gotta be embarrassing for the kid at some point.

Its a prank....lol... if yall pay attention she kind of making fun of Dexter Williams when He said he was decommiting from the U and thanks for everything

Advertisement
A prank or the truth that came out before the kid wanted it to?

Absolutely would not surprise me at all

If it was a prank then his mom seems childish. Parents like these are usually headaches for whatever school their kid ends up signing at. If he isn't playing immediately can you imaging how outspoken she'd be on social media? She's embarrassing herself.

Kids mom LOVES attention no?

i told you guys that a few months back when she was pro miami and people on this board was sending me all kind of hate mail, she needs to keep her mouth shut and let her son enjoy his recruiting process i know shes a proud mother but she needs to fall back.

Advertisement
Back