Did Mullins just decommit?

I really dislike how she says her son is commited to Golden. Because a blind pig could see Golden needs to go. We really need to hope all these 2016 kids are commited to the school, because Golden should be gone next year. We gotta hope none of them are commited to him, and will stay until after we get a new coach.

Advertisement
I really dislike how she says her son is commited to Golden. Because a blind pig could see Golden needs to go. We really need to hope all these 2016 kids are commited to the school, because Golden should be gone next year. We gotta hope none of them are commited to him, and will stay until after we get a new coach.

Who gives a crap what they say as long as they are committed. Kid is a stud and if Golden gets the boot I doubt he goes anywhere else anyway. They are supporting the coach probably because he is the coach for now. I doubt he flips if Golden is fired in the future.

Of course the kid says its a prank, he probably knows the offer to his friend was made to keep him in the fold.

Peter Ariz (@PeterAriz)
1/3/15, 12:28 PM
Dionte Mullins has NOT decommitted from Miami #Canes

keeper of 3 kings (@_QueenLioness_)
1/3/15, 9:13 PM
@PeterAriz @akosnitzky who says he didn't?

I am so confused...

Advertisement
Sleeper Athletes ‏@SleeperAthletes 2m2 minutes ago

#GulliverPrep HS (FL) & #Miami commit 2016 WR Dionte Mullins (@dionte_mullins8) decides to reopen recruitment
0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites

Advertisement
Lol so much for that super class they're building in 2035

Advertisement
Advertisement
His decomitment should be cause for celebration for this board. If the point is to "burn down the house" and get rid of Al, why all the hand wringing?

He is 2016! Who cares, the kid is going to commit and decommit 1,000 times before 02/2016.

Advertisement
Back