Did Jeff Thomas leave the team

Advertisement
Perry’s smartest move at UM so far is calling Jeff Thomas and telling him to come home. He’ll be a genius if he talks with Pope and convinces him to stay. Maybe Perry isn’t as dumb as we thought. Jeff and Pope will make his life a lot easier next year.
Perry is maturing in front of our eyes. The control he has shown for the offense in the last 2 games is a huge difference

Advertisement
Pope is saying it.

you got a link for it bc half the morning people believed JTs HS transcripts were forged. i know pope complained bout playing time but i didnt see him saying hes gone. i could have missed it tho. on pope, hes gotta realize 247 and rivals dont follow you in college. you gotta put in the work to become a better blocker just as any other receiver.

Advertisement
Rays outta jail??

**** seems like he wasn’t in very long considering the crime.

Yeah I think he got out last month . What a ******* jackwagon.

He could be sitting on millions right now and have a full grown son (or more by now) to follow him.

Now he's gonna be working at the Piggly Wiggly in the meat section until he's dead.

Edit: had the date wrong it was a month ago. (fvck time flies when you get old)

Advertisement
Yeah I think he got out last week or the week before. What a ******* jackwagon.

He could be sitting on millions right now and have a full grown son (or more by now) to follow him.

Now he's gonna be working at the Piggly Wiggly in the meat section until he's dead.
Yea....talk about a waste. Dude had the world by the short hairs.

I gave Perry a lot of **** along with everyone else here but over the last couple of weeks, but he has matured and taken on that leadership role. I’m excited for him going forward. Hopefully the o line and playcalling does a 360 and the WR’s could help him out.

whoa dude ... a 360 and we're back where we started. LOL

ArmWrastlin'.gif

Advertisement
you got a link for it bc half the morning people believed JTs HS transcripts were forged. i know pope complained bout playing time but i didnt see him saying hes gone. i could have missed it tho. on pope, hes gotta realize 247 and rivals dont follow you in college. you gotta put in the work to become a better blocker just as any other receiver.
It was posted on Saturday after the game on his twitter and he deleted it. Was 2 posts, first saying everyone is eating but me, second said I'm out of here with 2 100 emojis

Theres more media people on social media now saying that JT and 2 more Canes WR are going to transfer .

More often than not where theres smoke theres fire.

Advertisement
Back