Did Jeff Thomas leave the team

Theres more media people on social media now saying that JT and 2 more Canes WR are going to transfer .

More often than not where theres smoke theres fire.

How I feel about my Canes.......

KzWBQsJ.gif

Advertisement
thx man I always wanted to try the double 12
I honestly only started drinking it cuz all my coworkers would drink it and at first it was like drinking fire but I kept at it like CMR and his inside zone play and now its my drink of choice hahaha
Hahahaha well done with the CMR inside zone play metaphor . One to keep in mind also is Oban 14 , usually around $70 . Nectar of the gods , my friend.

Advertisement
It was posted on Saturday after the game on his twitter and he deleted it. Was 2 posts, first saying everyone is eating but me, second said I'm out of here with 2 100 emojis
Then he posted a bunch of Gators hype ****. Let's not forget that. I sure won't.

Advertisement
Theres more media people on social media now saying that JT and 2 more Canes WR are going to transfer .

Geeez at this rate can Willis play wideout?

Here I’am All fired up for Pittsburgh beat down and behind the scenes our star players hightailing it out.

From the looks of it I’ll be watching BABY BUM on YouTube instead OMG.

Imagine Pittsburgh watching at this 😱😱

Advertisement
When I was JT's age I spent that entire year working on the flight deck of an aircraft carrier. If you showed up late you lost personal freedoms and perhaps some money. Even though we refer to them as kids, JT is an adult. I had times when I was late, you know, because I was a 19 year old KID, but I never tried to tee off on a superior. You shut your mouth, apologize, take your licks (runs your extra gassers/extra duty days, etc.) and move on. JT clearly is not showing that level of maturity...yet. Im hopeful he can figure it out quickly.

Also, conflating dropped passes with an inability to meet off field assignments is an incorrect assessment.
Youre officially an adult when you have your own child, which he does

There’s definitely a lot of smoke. Richts comment about this being his hardest season def has some context now.

Guess not much chance that JT and his 2 buddies take Richt with them when they leave.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back