Did Jeff Thomas leave the team

Advertisement
If this is true and Thomas has left the team, I personally can't wait to see how DBJ and Joe Z spin this so that it's not Mark Richt's fault and how it will make the team better in the long run. I know it's their job but the spinning those two have done in the pre game and post game shows to protect the Richter...They both deserve to be nominated for Emmy's and given raises...LMAO....

The news is not totally fake but not all correct. My sources in the program just gave me an update.
1. JT4 and Dugans got into it at practice because he came in late and he got mad after practice and pack his stuff and left for home. They say he has been moping around with a bad attitude for a few weeks which is why he never started the last game. Part of it is because he misses his daughter at home. Right now he is out for this week but the coaches are given him the time to clear his head and work with him to see if he wants to come back, kinda like what they did with Willis who had issues. Oh by the way he was never going to start this weekend for coming to practice late.

2. Jarren was mad about the graduate transfer situation and wants to transfer but they are working that out since Bryant not coming again.

3. Pope mad about playing time but his parents or on him to not transfer.

4. There is a real disconnect between the upper class and freshmen which has somewhat divided the locker room because the freshmen has an entitled attitude, believing that they should be playing over the upper class. In other words they came in with the entitlement attitude.

My personal opinion is that its very ironic that the side of the ball that has struggled is the offense with all these internal issues. DIaz got his boys on lock and HC needs to get house in order.
709ccf_4169680.jpg

Advertisement
If Pope leaves because he wasn’t playing much as a True Freshman then he doesn’t have what it takes mentally.

Bingo as well. Worst part is he getting a good amount of PT for a true freshman. Kid cant get open, is tiny, and doesnt look like a 5 star at all. Not saying Richt/Dugans couldnt do a better job to scheme him a few looks or bubble screens, but c'mon man.

Advertisement
WR position is the one position that have always had drama queens.

Terrell Owens
Randy moss
Antonio Brown
Desean jackson

Either way I doubt thomas is on team next fall
And what will he do? Not play football or go to a lower level and risk millions? Or come back for his junior year and catch 50 passes for 700 yards and 8 TDs and get drafted by the 3rd round and make millions? Which one you rolling with?

4. There is a real disconnect between the upper class and freshmen which has somewhat divided the locker room because the freshmen has an entitled attitude, believing that they should be playing over the upper class. In other words they came in with the entitlement attitude.
This!

Everyone loved spitting the narrative about how CMR simply won't play young guys over more veteran players and putting all blame on the staff and none on the players, when it's been obvious for quite a while now that we have a bunch of me-first entitlement kids in the 2018 and 2017 classes.

Wish we could find more kids like Duke, Jaquan, Shaq, etc. Stud players who STFU and grind and put the team first even during tough times.

Advertisement
The news is not totally fake but not all correct. My sources in the program just gave me an update.
1. JT4 and Dugans got into it at practice because he came in late and he got mad after practice and pack his stuff and left for home. They say he has been moping around with a bad attitude for a few weeks which is why he never started the last game. Part of it is because he misses his daughter at home. Right now he is out for this week but the coaches are given him the time to clear his head and work with him to see if he wants to come back, kinda like what they did with Willis who had issues. Oh by the way he was never going to start this weekend for coming to practice late.

2. Jarren was mad about the graduate transfer situation and wants to transfer but they are working that out since Bryant not coming again.

3. Pope mad about playing time but his parents or on him to not transfer.

My personal opinion is that its very ironic that the side of the ball that has struggled is the offense with all these internal issues. DIaz got his boys on lock and HC needs to get house in order.

Thank you JCane for keeping us posted. It sounds like things are going to get worked out but it will be an interesting offseason to say the least.

This!

Everyone loved spitting the narrative about how CMR simply won't play young guys over more veteran players and putting all blame on the staff and none on the players, when it's been obvious for quite a while now that we have a bunch of me-first entitlement kids in the 2018 and 2017 classes.

Wish we could find more kids like Duke, Jaquan, Shaq, etc. Stud players who STFU and grind and put the team first even during tough times.
Duke and Shaq started and played the entire season as Freshman.

Do they young guys have a point? Aren’t they a more talented group?
Just because they were good in HS and have a lot of potential, doesn't mean they get to walk onto campus and call the shots. STFU and put your nose down and grind hard to get better. This premaddona attitude of the modern social media-obsessed kids is ******* pathetic.

Advertisement
If this is true and Thomas has left the team, I personally can't wait to see how DBJ and Joe Z spin this so that it's not Mark Richt's fault and how it will make the team better in the long run. I know it's their job but the spinning those two have done in the pre game and post game shows to protect the Richter...They both deserve to be nominated for Emmy's and given raises...LMAO....
Yeah, because a sophomore showing up late to practice and then getting into it with his coach is a great look. smh

There’s been issues for awhile , I hope it’s not true.....but it wouldn’t shock me.

Advertisement
Back