Did Jeff Thomas leave the team

Advertisement
Where are the leaders of the WR room to help these freshman and young guys out? Explain to them it takes time and that you have to earn your right to play. A big issue is these kids see Jerry Judy lighting it up and know they could have gone to Bama and got the ball more and win titles.

Yeah I’m not paying Attention to anything else. Everyone just breathe. T minus 15 mins.
Also why do I have a feeling whoever started this if fake, is sitting behind a keyboard laughing at the panic he’s caused.

if it was nothing, UM and the players would've been quick to dismiss it. When there's smoke there's fire with this team, almost every rumor this year ended up being true.

Advertisement
Where are the leaders of the WR room to help these freshman and young guys out? Explain to them it takes time and that you have to earn your right to play. A big issue is these kids see Jerry Judy lighting it up and know they could have gone to Bama and got the ball more and win titles.

Well, if Hurts was still the qb then no. Tua was the saving grace for that offense.

I know everybody likes to jump to assumptions but may i remind you that just last week this board exploded against Richt about Pickneys suspension. Then Pinckney tweeted that he accidentally took an illegal substance.

(Maybe wait for the facts?)
Not illegal substance

Could this have anything to do with the dugans rumors to fspoo?Why’s is it only the receivers?

Advertisement
From TOS:

Spoke to one source close to Mark Pope who confirmed Jeff Thomas left the team. But we’re still trying to hammer down the reason.

As for Pope, who some are speculating also might leave, the source said, “Mark’s not playing, he’s not happy. Me and Mark we talk every day. He really doesn’t understand what’s going on, I don’t understand what’s going on. They say one thing … we just don’t know right now. At the end of the season Mark has to figure out and do what’s best for him.”

Spoke to another source who is close to the program who wouldn’t confirm Thomas situation but said regarding Pope that “It’s not UM’s fault with him, I had to break it down to him. He became Mark Pope by working hard, has to keep working. He’s not leaving as of now but if things don’t change he might try. It’s all on him and UM.”

Also Mike Harley has been mentioned as a possible guy who could leave but just spoke to a third source who said he's not going anywhere. But he also said this: “He’s just there. You get what I’m saying? He doesn’t understand what’s going on and I said just trust the process.”

Also, Jeff Thomas is away from the team but still in Miami.
Pope needs to chill and admit he's not ready. dude be getting tossed around, work hard & comeback stronger...

The news is not totally fake but not all correct. My sources in the program just gave me an update.
1. JT4 and Dugans got into it at practice because he came in late and he got mad after practice and pack his stuff and left for home. They say he has been moping around with a bad attitude for a few weeks which is why he never started the last game. Part of it is because he misses his daughter at home. Right now he is out for this week but the coaches are given him the time to clear his head and work with him to see if he wants to come back, kinda like what they did with Willis who had issues. Oh by the way he was never going to start this weekend for coming to practice late.

2. Jarren was mad about the graduate transfer situation and wants to transfer but they are working that out since Bryant not coming again.

3. Pope mad about playing time but his parents or on him to not transfer.

4. There is a real disconnect between the upper class and freshmen which has somewhat divided the locker room because the freshmen has an entitled attitude, believing that they should be playing over the upper class. In other words they came in with the entitlement attitude.

My personal opinion is that its very ironic that the side of the ball that has struggled is the offense with all these internal issues. DIaz got his boys on lock and HC needs to get house in order.

if it was nothing, UM and the players would've been quick to dismiss it. When there's smoke there's fire with this team, almost every rumor this year ended up being true.

Perhaps the lack of information is due to the amount of smoke that has been clogging the air all season from this dumpster fire of a staff. Maybe people are just fed up at this point and it's past airing it out.

Advertisement
The somewhat ironic part is how before the season we all praised Dugans and triumphed our great WR depth (which was deserved and true). But now since not every kid can start and get 100 yards a game, they all want to transfer. Need to wait for the facts but just LOL. Does this **** happen at other top programs?

Staff certainly deserves blame for sure but ridiculous kids are true frsh/so complaining and wanted to leave already. If so, that says a lot about their own character and work ethic...

From TOS:

Spoke to one source close to Mark Pope who confirmed Jeff Thomas left the team. But we’re still trying to hammer down the reason.

As for Pope, who some are speculating also might leave, the source said, “Mark’s not playing, he’s not happy. Me and Mark we talk every day. He really doesn’t understand what’s going on, I don’t understand what’s going on. They say one thing … we just don’t know right now. At the end of the season Mark has to figure out and do what’s best for him.”

Spoke to another source who is close to the program who wouldn’t confirm Thomas situation but said regarding Pope that “It’s not UM’s fault with him, I had to break it down to him. He became Mark Pope by working hard, has to keep working. He’s not leaving as of now but if things don’t change he might try. It’s all on him and UM.”

Also Mike Harley has been mentioned as a possible guy who could leave but just spoke to a third source who said he's not going anywhere. But he also said this: “He’s just there. You get what I’m saying? He doesn’t understand what’s going on and I said just trust the process.”

Also, Jeff Thomas is away from the team but still in Miami.
If Pope leaves because he wasn’t playing much as a True Freshman then he doesn’t have what it takes mentally.

Bingo. They all seem to think they should be having 100 yard 2 TD games every week just for showing up. SMH

Advertisement
The news is not totally fake but not all correct. My sources in the program just gave me an update.
1. JT4 and Dugans got into it at practice because he came in late and he got mad after practice and pack his stuff and left for home. They say he has been moping around with a bad attitude for a few weeks which is why he never started the last game. Part of it is because he misses his daughter at home. Right now he is out for this week but the coaches are given him the time to clear his head and work with him to see if he wants to come back, kinda like what they did with Willis who had issues. Oh by the way he was never going to start this weekend for coming to practice late.

2. Jarren was mad about the graduate transfer situation and wants to transfer but they are working that out since Bryant not coming again.

4. There is a real disconnect between the upper class and freshmen which has somewhat divided the locker room because the freshmen has an entitled attitude, believing that they should be playing over the upper class. In other words they came in with the entitlement attitude.

My personal opinion is that its very ironic that the side of the ball that has struggled is the offense with all these internal issues. DIaz got his boys on lock and HC needs to get house in order.

All makes sense.

Thanks for the info.

i like this version

Do they young guys have a point? Aren’t they a more talented group?

Advertisement
Back