Did Jeff Thomas leave the team

Kids are tweeting left & right, no QB development after yr 3, split locker rooms, guys who are not draft ready looking to leave by any means necessary, nepotism, coaches blaming kids v. taking ownership, lack of cohesion...I mean I can go on and on.

Prime example of a program in disarray. I don't see how Richt can come out on top of this.

Post tweets so we can all see and verify.

Advertisement
CIYc9I.gif

Where are you getting Lingard from?

Lingard was brought up by a poster on another site but his name has now been removed. It now seems it is Thomas, Harley, Ezzard, Pope, and Weldon. Williams not being mentioned now but it seems to be changing ever 10 minutes on who is staying/leaving. I've never seen a team lose this many players while the season is still ongoing....You would think that Mark Richt would tell these players to hold off and that he is not releasing anyone until the offseason. Most coaches do that and have enough control of their team to keep this crap from happening...unreal.

Yep you’re right let’s all quit and go somewhere else. **** let’s all just start rooting for the Gators . Anyone so blinded as to think this is alll on staff really needs to take a step back.
Never said all of it, but all the "rumored" names as being one foot out, are on one side of the ball!! I'm no genius here, but it sounds like there s a problem here!! Brown said theres a cancer in the locker room, defense is ranked in the top 5, and unified!! You still not seeing the picture here?? This iant all about the players! Otherwise, the defense would be bailing too!! This truly sucks, and not like you sucking on the coaches, like the other sucks,... You know, the bad one!!

Advertisement
Actually scratch that Ezzard also deleted everything canes
He’s a ***** *** if he leaves. He showed up in May and wasn’t expected to play a lot this year. I hate name calling 18-19 year olds but this is a ***** move if he leaves especially with Thomas on his way out, Richards gone, Langham graduates, and my guess Pope might be gone too.

Lingard was brought up by a poster on another site but his name has now been removed. It now seems it is Thomas, Harley, Ezzard, Pope, and Weldon. Williams not being mentioned now but it seems to be changing ever 10 minutes on who is staying/leaving. I've never seen a team lose this many players while the season is still ongoing....You would think that Mark Richt would tell these players to hold off and that he is not releasing anyone until the offseason. Most coaches do that and have enough control of their team to keep this crap from happening...unreal.

Richt has no say about a release anymore with the rule change.

Advertisement
Who to believe Apfenny......or Tweed. WTF two of our most reliable posters with actual sources are being told the opposite things

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just make sure you keep Brevin. Kid might be the best TE to ever come outta this school when it’s all said and done

I don’t know why Williams and Weldon wouldn’t at least stay to compete for the starting job before leaving if they lose.

Advertisement
Back