Did Jeff Thomas leave the team

Advertisement
Advertisement
Here's what i dont get. Possibly 4 WR's are rumored to leave with I assume the main reason being playing time and getting the ball. But if they all leave then we have zero depth and anyone who stayed would gets tons of playing time...Seems stupid and ironic

Regardless of how this plays out, locker room is a complete disaster.

Its the staff's job to keep kids in line, be hard on some, know when to give them ****, since the Pittsburgh loss year I seen what this staff is made of
STFU. These kids some hoes. Plain and simple. They ain’t even kids no more these grown *** men behaving like *******. Freshmen expecting to start, WR not being able to be told something at practice? Since when is that football??? FOH.

Who to believe Apfenny......or Tweed. WTF two of our most reliable posters with actual sources are being told the opposite things

Well, Apfenny said he is in Miami and Tweed said he left.

He can leave the team but stay in the city for now, I guess.

Advertisement
Here's what i dont get. Possibly 4 WR's are rumored to leave with I assume the main reason being playing time and getting the ball. But if they all leave then we have zero depth and anyone who stayed would gets tons of playing time...Seems stupid and ironic
This right here!

Lingard was brought up by a poster on another site but his name has now been removed. It now seems it is Thomas, Harley, Ezzard, Pope, and Weldon. Williams not being mentioned now but it seems to be changing ever 10 minutes on who is staying/leaving. I've never seen a team lose this many players while the season is still ongoing....You would think that Mark Richt would tell these players to hold off and that he is not releasing anyone until the offseason. Most coaches do that and have enough control of their team to keep this crap from happening...unreal.
If it happens it happens. Those guys weren't meant to stay. Weldon Ezzard and Pope haven't done anything. Harley solid recruiter and scrappy kid but his ceiling is obvious. Thomas would be a huge loss because he is electric but at the same time if he doesn't want to be here then bye. I just want better coaching.. players will come with better consistent coaching we all know that.

I dont know what football team you have been watching the last 15 years but yes this

U know w Coker, we were on the verge of back to back national titles, right. We were still getting high profile recruits, but clearly erosion started settling in for lack of leadership. So we became a team w the players running the team v. a coach.

With Randy, first yr coach, that one great (on paper) recruiting class, gave hope. We were hoping for the right OC hire, but that never happened and it was clear Randy was in over his head.

With Golden, well at least we had the cloud to give him a pass, but again, it was clear he was in over his head.

With Richt, it appeared we finally made the right hire; a guy w/ big time coaching experience from the hardest conference in America, w relatively good success. So honestly, this has me most baffled. He’s been a CEO for 15 yrs prior. How are we blundering in all facets of running a successful college football program? That’s y I’m pegging this as the worst b/c the expectations were up to HERE, ya feel me? If this was a mid major coach or a 1st time coach, no stressin. But we’re talking about a guy from the SEC w a nice resume! It’s unfathomable to think we would stray this far.

Advertisement
Richt has no say about a release anymore with the rule change.

Fair point. But the kids should have enough respect for these coaches to wait until after the season is complete. Leaving during the season does nothing for these kids (growth wise) regarding football. Do you honestly think that Saban or Meyer would tolerate this crap going on if this was their team? Don't answer that because we all know the answer.....

Advertisement
STFU. These kids some hoes. Plain and simple. They ain’t even kids no more these grown *** men behaving like *******. Freshmen expecting to start, WR not being able to be told something at practice? Since when is that football??? FOH.
Enjoy your Mark Richt

You recruit your own problems, a 4th wide receiver wasn’t needed in last class but they made it a priority and now you have another frustrated guy in the group for lack of playing time. Besides all that... ezzard has a legit complaint. Why hasn’t he played all year when we have multiple receivers sh*tting the bed when the opportunity presents itself (Wiggins/Cager) and Harley is just really unproductive.in addition to the loss of Ahmmon There’s no reason he shouldn’t have been given a chance to play. They botched literally every aspect of the season in the worst of ways...

Fair point. But the kids should have enough respect for these coaches to wait until after the season is complete. Leaving during the season does nothing for these kids (growth wise) regarding football. Do you honestly think that Saban or Meyer would tolerate this crap going on if this was their team? Don't answer that because we all know the answer.....
These kids got no respect. That’s it. Plain and simple. No respect no loyalty anymore and now the NCAA made sure that they can pull this **** with no problem.

What does this have to do with Jeff?

Hah. Has nothing do with Jeff. But you know, someone has a seemingly credible rumor to be leaving.....now every legit young athlete is transferring out....including arguably our most talented RB.

Advertisement
Back