Did Jeff Thomas leave the team

They couldn't get clearance from the NCAA that they wouldn't have to forfeit games they participated in so the school couldn't risk playing them.
I thought the school kicked them off to not risk more infractions cuz they were still on probation. I think everything with the Ncaa was all good.

Advertisement
Yup. This schools stupidly errs on the extreme side of caution. Worried about vacating meaningless wins instead of standing behind their players.

They would have to forfeit all of the MONEY from any post season game(s) so there's a reason they err on the extreme side of caution.

It’s either UM admissions fault or the high schools fault. I’m sure the admissions dept did their due diligence knowing his past and I know Richt and Co did the same. Idk who point the finger out until more information comes out tomorrow. I jumped the gun blaming UM admissions.
We all know how by the book UM is, we know they did their due diligence on this

Advertisement
Bandy always only has 1 or 2 pictures up and constantly deletes them. I know One person on this team who wont go no where no matter what and that’s Trajan bandy
Agreed about Bandy. He's the cut from the same cloth as Deejay. Just figured if there was any extracurricular stuff that would take their scholarship out of their control. like grades, arrests etc.

They would have to forfeit all of the MONEY from any post season game(s) so there's a reason they err on the extreme side of caution.

The money gets divided up by the conf. Sof even if our 1 million dollar bowl game gets pulled we are really only losing around 70k.

Advertisement
We all know how by the book UM is, we know they did their due diligence on this
When he committed I said to myself I have no idea how this guy is eligible cuz I knew his past and knew there were problems with the school his junior year (school strike) and beyond. Would be an absolute shame because he is the best player to come out of East St Louis in years and would make it to the NFL.

Advertisement
I thought the school kicked them off to not risk more infractions cuz they were still on probation. I think everything with the Ncaa was all good.

They couldn't get an answer about their eligibility prior to having to play in games so the choice was risk forfeiting games and $ or they don't play ... UM made the best choice considering the situation.

Here come the posters that are going to defend UM for having this great moral compass lol. I look forward to watching the other schools, that do whatever it takes to win, compete for titles while we ride around on our high horse that no one gives a f-uck about.

Advertisement
Here come the posters that are going to defend UM for having this great moral compass lol. I look forward to watching the other schools that do whatever it takes to win compete for titles, while we ride around on our high horse that no one gives a f-uck about.

Some of us care about our degrees.

If I wanted a degree from Alabama, I would have went, gotten a lousy education and spent about a tenth of the money.

Advertisement
Back