Did Jeff Thomas leave the team

Advertisement
Let me be clear...

You guys couldn't be more off here.

If you think Jeff Thomas draft position is going to be effected by whether he catches between 40-50 passes in his 3rd year at UM next season (and that's a minimum as most of us expect Perry to put up better numbers than Rosier)...Or 80 2 years from now in some bubble gum , pass happy system 2 years from now...I don't know what to tell you.

NFL drafts skills, combine performance, and tape...They take WRs from run based offenses, some of them rather high...all the time. You don't think they're gonna like that punt return? You don't think they are gonna like when he makes a guy miss and gets 12 on a bubble screen instead of 6? You don't think they are gonna notice the occasional drop?

You are way, way, way, way off base if you think Jeff Thomas is going to cost himself even 1 penny staying at Miami and playing for Richt's system. No matter what you think of his system. I mean if you really wanna be technical about, Berrios exploded in Richt's system his last year at UM and only year in the system.

Thomas has averaged 18 yards a catch in his career at UM...You don't think NFL sees this?

If you wanna b*tch about the offense, by all means do it. It's been dogshyt all season...But to say playing it effects this kids NFL chances is just plain incorrect. It is not costing him a dime. NOT ONE DIME

1 catch a game for 4-5 games is going to have an issue whether you want to admit that or not.

Exactly.
. i worked in healthcare as a practice management consultant. Everything u say is accurate. Managed care destroyed business.

Totally. I had a friend whose twin girls played on a youth soccer team with my sons come into the office one day. I saw him walk into the reception room and just by the look on his face and the way he carried himself knew immediately he had a cervical HNP. And it was bad as he had to hold his right arm with his left and was in intense pain. Under the then rules, I had to call an RN to get authorization for an MRI and referral to a neurosurgeon. It took them six weeks to approve it, the whole time this guy was in agony. I got his MD to give him pain meds and we gave him PT to try to get him through but it was a miserable experience for him. Prior to managed care we would have just been able to send him direct over to the surgeon's office immediately.

Advertisement
Totally. I had a friend whose twin girls played on a youth soccer team with my sons come into the office one day. I saw him walk into the reception room and just by the look on his face and the way he carried himself knew immediately he had a cervical HNP. And it was bad as he had to hold his right arm with his left and was in intense pain. Under the then rules, I had to call an RN to get authorization for an MRI and referral to a neurosurgeon. It took them six weeks to approve it, the whole time this guy was in agony. I got his MD to give him pain meds and we gave him PT to try to get him through but it was a miserable experience for him. Prior to managed care we would have just been able to send him direct over to the surgeon's office immediately.
All those changes and I’m not so sure the insurance companies are even saving money. Why would they discourage a patient from seeking less invasive therapy, like chiropractic, and instead push em to a MD whose gonna run every dx test they can, put em on meds, then physical therapy, then back to the MD etc etc

Yeap seriously! I loved him, i think he is a stud but look at his past in HS and last year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I follow every single media person that covers the canes and no one has said that
Manny Navarro on 790 just now he said bryant mckinnie told him kids have reached out to him and told him they are transferring.

Anything to say now Amigo ? is Manny Navarro a good enough source for you people ? @Cuban-Cane @SFbayCane

I said earlier that there was MORE THAN ONE SOURCE saying there were MULTIPLE PLAYERS talking about transferring.

Anything to say NOW Amigo ?
everyone with a connect ot the program knows these kids are ****ed. Mainly WR's.
Hightower, ezzard, pope are all way more talented that trash cager and they feature cager so much.
Harley i dont really care about. he's limited.

All those changes and I’m not so sure the insurance companies are even saving money. Why would they discourage a patient from seeking less invasive therapy, like chiropractic, and instead push em to a MD whose gonna run every dx test they can, put em on meds, then physical therapy, then back to the MD etc etc

I didn't even want to treat him. I was trying to get him to a neurosurgeon immediately as he was too acute and in too much pain to waste any time on conservative measures. I always found lumber HNP's were a lot more responsive to conservative care than cervical ones anyway. This was the run around we got trying to get him to a surgeon.

Advertisement
Back