Did Jeff Thomas leave the team

There is no next man up. This is the new Miami football. We are witnessing the end of an era. It was not Randy or Al the ones that destroyed the program. It was the suppose savior Mark Richt. We are the laughing stuff in the ACC and the media.
Sure there is. Have plenty of good wide outs still on the roster and have Jeremiah Payton coming next year.

Advertisement
I wonder what “Lon The Genius” has to say right now.

EDE42987-9580-4BD8-ACD0-BB5BA7468B87.jpeg

Advertisement
the business is tough now.. but so is the business of healthcare in general. The PI laws changed recently, along w insurance reimbursements, so a practice has to have ancillary services or go md/dc to make up for it.

Still a lot of high volume cash guys that make money, but u probably got out at the right time.

I loved practicing in the 70's and 80's. Lot's of fun. With the onset of managed care in the, as I recall late 80's, the paperwork and jumping through hoops started and just kept getting worse for the next several years. I got out just ahead of Obamacare and all my friends, DC's, MD's and DO's all do nothing but complain about it now.

Glad to hear. My wife and her whole family drive about 45 minutes just to go to their upper cervicle chiropractor, they are all pushing me to go and I should but work is crazy busy for me to go during the week.

I'd be the first to tell you it's not for everybody. My dad was a DO and my grandfather an MD. Been exposed to it all for most of my life as my dad manipulated me from the time I was an infant. Each profession has it's place and is needed.

Advertisement
I loved practicing in the 70's and 80's. Lot's of fun. With the onset of managed care in the, as I recall late 80's, the paperwork and jumping through hoops started and just kept getting worse for the next several years. I got out just ahead of Obamacare and all my friends, DC's, MD's and DO's all do nothing but complain about it now.
Exactly.. i worked in healthcare as a practice management consultant. Everything u say is accurate. Managed care destroyed business.

Advertisement
Rick had a ton of attrition at UbaGA too. Seems like the guys who pointed to his 15 year sample size as a HC at a similarly situated program as what we should expect here were right.

Now, however, instead of an underachieving yet energetic young bible thumping “do it the right way and raise great men” we have a tattered old bishop with Kinder Joy treats in his desk and weird stains on the front of his robe.

From the reports, it appears that this was inevitable for JT4. What a shame. This will follow him through next year and through the NFL draft process. Wherever he turns up, he better prove that he can turn this around. IDK how someone can blame Richt for this, but I'm sure they will try. Richt should take the blame for a lot of stuff, but not this. This is on JT4. Each program has a set of standards that the student-athlete must meet. JT4 walked out on the team, he quit the program and judging by his behavior, he didn't care one bit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back