Did Boston College perform a better coaching search than Miami?

Advertisement
Boston College poached a rising star in Todd Hafley. Ohio State co-defensive coordinator. Bucks has been pretty legit. But point is, Boston College went out and searched for candidates and went with the guy they felt was best. Blake James hasn’t performed a true coaching search since he stepped foot in Coral Gables. If manny was the guy after a search, greats but the point is make sure you are flipping every stone to make sure you are hiring the “best” guy. Just irritates me that Boston college did things better than Miami.
BC is a REAL college. Big difference with U of Coral Gables.

Boston College poached a rising star in Todd Hafley. Ohio State co-defensive coordinator. Bucks has been pretty legit. But point is, Boston College went out and searched for candidates and went with the guy they felt was best. Blake James hasn’t performed a true coaching search since he stepped foot in Coral Gables. If manny was the guy after a search, greats but the point is make sure you are flipping every stone to make sure you are hiring the “best” guy. Just irritates me that Boston college did things better than Miami.
Look at their AD, who they plucked from Ohio St

Until we either:
A. Get a real AD from a school that actually focuses on football and has success
B. They hire a football GM, ala Highsmith

Advertisement
Alabama has a better coaching search when they hired Mike Price.

Advertisement
Back