Did anyone see Josh Newberg's HC List (Interesting)

Advertisement
Mario Cristobal is a bum. Who keeps pushing this doofus?

Guy is at Bottom of UCF list and at top of UM... W.T.F.

That says it all.
Are you guys all so dumb you dont realize the list isnt in order?

Then why the fck is Mario first on our list? Coincidence???? Why not Herman? Or any body else?!?!?!?!? Suggestive propaganda, sir....keep putting this loser's name in the cosmos as our top choice.....fck all of them!!!!

Advertisement
Herman's wife must be excited knowing her man is going to be a Millionaire. Bet she laying his *** like a college sweetheart.

Lmaoo cristobal the 1st name under miami and the last name under ucf. What a joke. How in the world u get fired from fiu but about to be a top choice at miami muahahhaha

I truly hope Buttgers does something retarded like that. I'd love too see Folden get rag dolled by a slew of Big 10 teams for a few years.

I actually think Golden would do just fine at Rutgers. and just doing fine at Rutgers is about all that you need to do. But don't be surprised to see Golden spend the year chillin' with his guaranteed money and getting a taste of some in studio or color commentary during the Bowl season or next season. The guy is a putz and a horrible fit here but he will get another job. But I would fully expect the TV GUEST APPEARANCES to happen before that.

Folden defied all odds while at UM by never beating a good team. Sheer luck would dictate that he would get one meaningful victory at UM (because of the huge advantage in talent he had over his opponents) and he couldn't do that. What makes you think that he will do that at Rutgers where he will be at a decided disadvatage in talent to most of the teams he plays in the B1G?

Because my guess is that Golden would be able to raise the recruiting bar for Rutgers immediately. And while it might not be enough to beat teams like Michigan, Ohio State, etc...it cold easily help them rise above teams like Indiana, Illinois, Purdue and Maryland. I say he will raise that recruiting bar because while it wasn't good enough here, he works hard at recruiting and did front the recruiting of the 16, 17 and 18 classes so far at Miami. I also think he will ABSOLUTELY start sneaking down into South Florida and use the relationships he built to snag a few 3 star guys and get them PT up in Jersey.

Basically .. Thats how Schiano did it..

JC

Exactly
The "process" works a little better when the grand expectation is to just "stop being bad"

Mario Cristobal is a bum. Who keeps pushing this doofus?

Guy is at Bottom of UCF list and at top of UM... W.T.F.

That says it all.
Are you guys all so dumb you dont realize the list isnt in order?

Then why the fck is Mario first on our list? Coincidence???? Why not Herman? Or any body else?!?!?!?!? Suggestive propaganda, sir....keep putting this loser's name in the cosmos as our top choice.....fck all of them!!!!

Why the **** is Herman first choice at USCw, if they've got Kelly and Peterson on their list?

Why the **** is Schiano listed twice for maryland? Does that mean he's got double the chance?

Why the **** is Dan Mullen, a proven SEC coach, listed at the bottom of USCe's list, when Kirby Smart is a few spots aboev?

Fact is this list is like any other speculative list...it's just names on a board, doesn't mean a **** thing.

Advertisement
I don't see F A G's name on any of those lists.

Rutgers isn't open yet.......

....... but it will be

JC

I truly hope Buttgers does something retarded like that. I'd love too see Folden get rag dolled by a slew of Big 10 teams for a few years.

I actually think Golden would do just fine at Rutgers. and just doing fine at Rutgers is about all that you need to do. But don't be surprised to see Golden spend the year chillin' with his guaranteed money and getting a taste of some in studio or color commentary during the Bowl season or next season. The guy is a putz and a horrible fit here but he will get another job. But I would fully expect the TV GUEST APPEARANCES to happen before that.

who would take him serious? You're right he will get another job in some D3 program or Highschool . His days are numbered nobody will roll the dice on him. AD job will be on the line when he fails

He will get a D-1 job only because people see he went through the NCAA mess and still managed to recruit ok....but it would only be like a Big 10 (Rutgers or Maryland) AAC type (Connecticut) school to look at him

Some serious analysis here. Most of the board consists of the same 6 names under every current opening.

Advertisement

....... but it will be

JC

who would take him serious? You're right he will get another job in some D3 program or Highschool . His days are numbered nobody will roll the dice on him. AD job will be on the line when he fails

He will get a D-1 job only because people see he went through the NCAA mess and still managed to recruit ok....but it would only be like a Big 10 (Rutgers or Maryland) AAC type (Connecticut) school to look at him

He absolutely will! Think about how it all went down. Most everyone HATES the U. And now you got this guy that, on the surface, is a well spoken slick dude. A guy who took a job without knowing about sanctions, got paid and stuck around, and after 5 years he gets fired. How are they gonna spin it? He is gonna be seen as the "victim" of a brutal fan base and the overall evil, desperate "U". This guy and his team know exactly how to position themselves....so yes...he will get a D1 job...but I expect him to do some tv work first.

throwing a bunch of names on a board that have been bandied about online for weeks already is "interesting"?

It's interesting because he used a greaseboard and did it in a color-coded manner. Both of those things legitimized his guesses.

Folden defied all odds while at UM by never beating a good team. Sheer luck would dictate that he would get one meaningful victory at UM (because of the huge advantage in talent he had over his opponents) and he couldn't do that. What makes you think that he will do that at Rutgers where he will be at a decided disadvatage in talent to most of the teams he plays in the B1G?

Because my guess is that Golden would be able to raise the recruiting bar for Rutgers immediately. And while it might not be enough to beat teams like Michigan, Ohio State, etc...it cold easily help them rise above teams like Indiana, Illinois, Purdue and Maryland. I say he will raise that recruiting bar because while it wasn't good enough here, he works hard at recruiting and did front the recruiting of the 16, 17 and 18 classes so far at Miami. I also think he will ABSOLUTELY start sneaking down into South Florida and use the relationships he built to snag a few 3 star guys and get them PT up in Jersey.

JC

Exactly
The "process" works a little better when the grand expectation is to just "stop being bad"

You guys left out that Schiano did his mediocre work in the Big Least. Folden would be straight chum in the Big 10 at a school like Buttgers where he wouldn't have a talent advantage.

Advertisement

JC

Exactly

You guys left out that Schiano did his mediocre work in the Big Least. Folden would be straight chum in the Big 10 at a school like Buttgers where he wouldn't have a talent advantage.

yeah I actually thought of that when I was listing Big Ten teams he can overtake...I started running out of them faster than I expected!!

I don't see F A G's name on any of those lists.

....... but it will be

JC

Its actually exactly where he belongs..

-Slow *** Big 10 Football..
-Knows the Recruiting area and has ties
-Will win 6-8 Games each year (lose every year to (OSU, Mich,MSU) Basically 7-5 Every year
-Occasionally (once every 5 years) winning vs. neb,wisky on their down years
-HC experience..

I've also heard... that if AG gets the Rutgers Job ... Mark D'nonfrio will NOT be joining him... let just say the relationship isn't what it once was...

JC

You think Golden is going 7-5 every year at Rutgers? lol

6-8 is probably the norm with schedule they get with 8 being the ceiling once every 4-5 years ... 3-4 wins comes OOC .. They don't sched anyone for that purpose

JC

Advertisement
Back