Did anyone see Josh Newberg's HC List (Interesting)

Advertisement
Ucf would be good for cristobal. I have seen a lot of articles saying his a candidate and it will be a good to show what he has really "learned" from saban.

Strange that Newberg would have him first at Miami and last at UCF. Wouldn't UCF just jump at Mario The Great? Heck I am surprised he doesn't already have that job offer. The Master of Recruiting? Com on that is easy match.

The list is not in order. He just put the candidates down.

I don't see F A G's name on any of those lists.

Rutgers isn't open yet.......

....... but it will be

JC

I truly hope Buttgers does something retarded like that. I'd love too see Folden get rag dolled by a slew of Big 10 teams for a few years.

Its actually exactly where he belongs..

-Slow *** Big 10 Football..
-Knows the Recruiting area and has ties
-Will win 6-8 Games each year (lose every year to (OSU, Mich,MSU) Basically 7-5 Every year
-Occasionally (once every 5 years) winning vs. neb,wisky on their down years
-HC experience..

I've also heard... that if AG gets the Rutgers Job ... Mark D'nonfrio will NOT be joining him... let just say the relationship isn't what it once was...

JC

I heard that "No Mark D'nonfrio!" is now boilerplate is ALL D1 college Head Coaching contracts.

Advertisement
throwing a bunch of names on a board that have been bandied about online for weeks already is "interesting"?

Can i throw my name in for the Hawaii job? I can win 1-2 games per year based on my previous playing experience and 10 time NC run on NCAA

Advertisement
Hey Franchise what happened to your claim that Dalvin Cook was going to Miami and not FSU? Most laughable post of all time.

The only other schools in America that would consider Cristobal are UCF and S. Fl. and we have him at the top of our list?? Hilarious

If Cristobal went to Florida he wouldnt even be considered. He would be a guy that they would really like to have on staff like Coley.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Josh Newberg posted a list of all jobs and candidates for each job... sucks to be Hawaii... think they might be shutting that FB program fown... i remember when QB Robert Marve went there on a official visit just to go to Hawaii...lol

View attachment 33545
Aside from UCF and Illinois we have the worst coaching list. Herman, Fuente and Butch are the only names worth anything. The rest are meh to garbage. Not that his list really means much.

Last edited:
I don't see F A G's name on any of those lists.

Rutgers isn't open yet.......

....... but it will be

JC

I can't stand Rutgers. I hope they hire F A G and he prolongs their misery and returns them to where they were when losers like Terry Shea and Doug Graeber ran the show there.

It would be hilarious given Kiy Hester transferred over to Rutgers from Miami. No longer where he goes, he'd have to deal with Golden.

Advertisement
Back