Did anyone see Josh Newberg's HC List (Interesting)

deerob305

Junior
Josh Newberg posted a list of all jobs and candidates for each job... sucks to be Hawaii... think they might be shutting that FB program fown... i remember when QB Robert Marve went there on a official visit just to go to Hawaii...lol

CTZBmntUwAAEDP_.jpg

Advertisement
Ucf would be good for cristobal. I have seen a lot of articles saying his a candidate and it will be a good to show what he has really "learned" from saban.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't see F A G's name on any of those lists.

Rutgers isn't open yet.......

....... but it will be

JC

I truly hope Buttgers does something retarded like that. I'd love too see Folden get rag dolled by a slew of Big 10 teams for a few years.

I actually think Golden would do just fine at Rutgers. and just doing fine at Rutgers is about all that you need to do. But don't be surprised to see Golden spend the year chillin' with his guaranteed money and getting a taste of some in studio or color commentary during the Bowl season or next season. The guy is a putz and a horrible fit here but he will get another job. But I would fully expect the TV GUEST APPEARANCES to happen before that.

....... but it will be

JC

I truly hope Buttgers does something retarded like that. I'd love too see Folden get rag dolled by a slew of Big 10 teams for a few years.

Its actually exactly where he belongs..

-Slow *** Big 10 Football..
-Knows the Recruiting area and has ties
-Will win 6-8 Games each year (lose every year to (OSU, Mich,MSU) Basically 7-5 Every year
-Occasionally (once every 5 years) winning vs. neb,wisky on their down years
-HC experience..

I've also heard... that if AG gets the Rutgers Job ... Mark D'nonfrio will NOT be joining him... let just say the relationship isn't what it once was...

JC

....... but it will be

JC

I actually think Golden would do just fine at Rutgers. and just doing fine at Rutgers is about all that you need to do. But don't be surprised to see Golden spend the year chillin' with his guaranteed money and getting a taste of some in studio or color commentary during the Bowl season or next season. The guy is a putz and a horrible fit here but he will get another job. But I would fully expect the TV GUEST APPEARANCES to happen before that.

Folden defied all odds while at UM by never beating a good team. Sheer luck would dictate that he would get one meaningful victory at UM (because of the huge advantage in talent he had over his opponents) and he couldn't do that. What makes you think that he will do that at Rutgers where he will be at a decided disadvatage in talent to most of the teams he plays in the B1G?

....... but it will be

JC

who would take him serious? You're right he will get another job in some D3 program or Highschool . His days are numbered nobody will roll the dice on him. AD job will be on the line when he fails

Advertisement

....... but it will be

JC

Folden defied all odds while at UM by never beating a good team. Sheer luck would dictate that he would get one meaningful victory at UM (because of the huge advantage in talent he had over his opponents) and he couldn't do that. What makes you think that he will do that at Rutgers where he will be at a decided disadvatage in talent to most of the teams he plays in the B1G?

Because my guess is that Golden would be able to raise the recruiting bar for Rutgers immediately. And while it might not be enough to beat teams like Michigan, Ohio State, etc...it cold easily help them rise above teams like Indiana, Illinois, Purdue and Maryland. I say he will raise that recruiting bar because while it wasn't good enough here, he works hard at recruiting and did front the recruiting of the 16, 17 and 18 classes so far at Miami. I also think he will ABSOLUTELY start sneaking down into South Florida and use the relationships he built to snag a few 3 star guys and get them PT up in Jersey.

....... but it will be

JC

Because my guess is that Golden would be able to raise the recruiting bar for Rutgers immediately. And while it might not be enough to beat teams like Michigan, Ohio State, etc...it cold easily help them rise above teams like Indiana, Illinois, Purdue and Maryland. I say he will raise that recruiting bar because while it wasn't good enough here, he works hard at recruiting and did front the recruiting of the 16, 17 and 18 classes so far at Miami. I also think he will ABSOLUTELY start sneaking down into South Florida and use the relationships he built to snag a few 3 star guys and get them PT up in Jersey.

Basically .. Thats how Schiano did it..

JC

Advertisement

....... but it will be

JC

If he won 6 games with a roster full of NFL talent in a division where he owned a distinct talent advantage in the great majority of his games why do you think he'd do fine when he'll be in a tougher conference playing teams with more talent than he'll be able to accumulate at Buttgers?

....... but it will be

JC

If he won 6 games with a roster full of NFL talent in a division where he owned a distinct talent advantage in the great majority of his games why do you think he'd do fine when he'll be in a tougher conference playing teams with more talent than he'll be able to accumulate at Buttgers?

Because he'll play Army - Indiana - some black colleges - maryland - kansas - probably a MAC school.. each year...

JC

Ucf would be good for cristobal. I have seen a lot of articles saying his a candidate and it will be a good to show what he has really "learned" from saban.

Strange that Newberg would have him first at Miami and last at UCF. Wouldn't UCF just jump at Mario The Great? Heck I am surprised he doesn't already have that job offer. The Master of Recruiting? Com on that is easy match.

Advertisement
Back