Did Akeem Dent decommit?

Everyone listen to what he's saying. It's fact.

Source: I know one of his coach.
Only reason Miami has a slight chance is because

1) Bama might not have room

2) Mom/GF want him close

Advertisement
I’m so glad he’s committed to FSU and not us. All this flirting with other schools would drive me crazy if he was a cane commit. With that being said, I hope he joins storm18 lol

2) Mom/GF want him close

Yes, best believe if he's not in Bama's class its because they told him to kick rocks, and for that reason only. Kid has been enamored with bama since he was a FR at Royal Palm.

2) Mom/GF want him close

Are talking Dent? Bama will make room for him unless he;s an academic casualty or has some off field issues. Otherwise, he's a complete take for them. Elite speed.

Advertisement
Could be an additional reason why they are so good. Their staff can focus solely on game preparation and not worry as much about cruits until primetime.
Waiting till the last hour gives all the silent contributors, time for all the donations to the "Buy Me Another" fund. At this time they know how many remains bags need to go out, and how much they can put in each one!! Doesn't sound too complicated!!

Are talking Dent? Bama will make room for him unless he;s an academic casualty or has some off field issues. Otherwise, he's a complete take for them. Elite speed.

Well there is an off the field issue they are somewhat concerned about. Don’t ask what, because I don’t know what the issue is.

No they won’t. They have a much better chance with another CB they’ve been on for a year and their board already said their staff likes this kid better. Kid’s name is Noa Pola-Gates...they would have to want to take an extra DB which would mean they missed somewhere else.

It clearly states it in their most recent recruiting chat on 247.

Last edited:
I think you are giving UM far too much credit by saying they just wait to see who we ID as ballers and then recruit those targets. Sabans ego would prevent just blindly going after whoever ends up high on our boards.
If you think bama actually evaluates kids before offering you're giving them way too much credit...

Advertisement
If you think bama actually evaluates kids before offering you're giving them way too much credit...
I'm sure they evaluate talent before accepting a commitment. I'm also as sure as an outsider can be they do not look to who the U is targeting when setting up their board.

If the kid is so in love with bama he would be on board already if he was a plan a for them.He’s plan b for them and hasn’t pulled the trigger because of it imo.
Idk if this kid has off field issues or some kind of legal thing pending.

Advertisement
But now they low key probably have the nation's best group of wr now...We will look back at their current group of wr in the 2020 and 2021 nfl drafts and just laugh. Jeudy the big dog, but waddle/ruggs/smith insane. Obv UM is building something similar with last 2 wr classes.
Similar? I dunno man i think they are in a class by themself with explosive and speed not just speed.......i thin kwe are a tier below. Got to keep chipping away and winning and winning our bowl games.

Advertisement
Similar? I dunno man i think they are in a class by themself with explosive and speed not just speed.......i thin kwe are a tier below. Got to keep chipping away and winning and winning our bowl games.

Ya with AR done, we aren't there now...But Payton, Thomas, Pope, Wiggins, etc...last couple years we may be slightly behind but not by much. Ob Haselwood makes it a race. Need Pope to develop to be dangerous as a run and catch guy like some of the guys they have.

I'm sure they evaluate talent before accepting a commitment. I'm also as sure as an outsider can be they do not look to who the U is targeting when setting up their board.
Anyone that would actually believe they recruit based off of our evaluations would be the blindest of Homer's. Not even orange & green shades. Just flat out blind... we are the same people who dont bother to recruit kids who flat out dominate on the field & are ranked top 5 at their positions on a semi regular basis. But bama & most schools of that nature recruit based off of scout/rivals, 24/7 rankings, grad assistants/support staff. How often you see bama take a unproven kid and build him up? 🤔🙈

Last edited:
Yeah, you're right, their formula is totally broken.
Bruh sometimes I can understand your perspective & why YOU in particular always got something to say. But plenty of times you just reaching. NOWHERE DID I SAY THEIR FORMULA IS FLAWED OR DOESNT WORK... sometimes maybe it's better to ask a question for someone to elaborate rather than assume something. None of that changes the fact bama & schools like that dont NORMALLY do their own evals. They pay for essentially recruits packets from the major sites/camps (scout,rivals,24/7 & recruit based upon rankings) that's how alot of the major universities justify such large budgets for recruiting opposed to smaller schools that put in all the work.

Advertisement
Back