Did Akeem Dent decommit?

These kids are so ******* stupid it hurts my brain. If they just got together & said listen were staying home. We win the national title every single year & they get paid millions in 3 years. Trading millions in 3 years for 100k up front is a braindead move.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Seriously where have yall been?

It's been known since 2016 he was going to Bama, the only reason he ever committed to FSU is because of his older brother.

It's been the worst kept secret in South Fla for 2 years now, there's not a single coach or player that knows him that has ever believed he would go anywhere else but Bama.

Who was the alleged scout that posted on here that said the kid was junk? No technique and was constantly getting turned around by better than ave WR’s. Curious if he stills feels that way...

Go Canes!

Advertisement
All I remember is Jeudy cooked him

Jeudy cooked a lot of people. Dent's quality on the field. I just never thought he would give us a look.

Per 247, Bama has 21 hard commits. And I'm pretty sure they have only 12 or 13 seniors on scholarship. I wonder how many spots are still left?

Despite the lack of obvious room, they seem to be going after a lot of the same recruits we are (Stevenson, Neal, Dent, Ingraham, Nunn). I guess they'll "find" the room for elite recruits. But it shows what a puppy mill that place is. They have no problem churning through bodies. Meanwhile, we've had one transfer out in Tre Johnson this year.

Advertisement
These kids are so ******* stupid it hurts my brain. If they just got together & said listen were staying home. We win the national title every single year & they get paid millions in 3 years. Trading millions in 3 years for 100k up front is a braindead move.

They wont be a national championship front runner EVERY YEAR at Bama?? Lol you gotta come up with a better sales pitch than that buddy. Some of these kids look at this for EXACTLY what it is a BUSINESS. They can get their money in college and still compete for championships.

As long as Miami aint playing the bag game, we will lose out on certain kids who arent lifelong fans and who understand that they should get as much compensation as possible WHILE in college. They would be braindead to think otherwise.

"Respect my decision and No more interviews" seems to be the trend now lol
What about "business decision"? Does that only come into play under certain scenarios? Maybe it's losing favor. I want them to say "No interviews, please. Talk to my publicist." That might be coming down the road.

Jeudy cooked a lot of people. Dent's quality on the field. I just never thought he would give us a look.

Per 247, Bama has 21 hard commits. And I'm pretty sure they have only 12 or 13 seniors on scholarship. I wonder how many spots are still left?

Despite the lack of obvious room, they seem to be going after a lot of the same recruits we are (Stevenson, Neal, Dent, Ingraham, Nunn). I guess they'll "find" the room for elite recruits. But it shows what a puppy mill that place is. They have no problem churning through bodies. Meanwhile, we've had one transfer out in Tre Johnson this year.

It's because Saban looks at who Miami is recruiting and says "Go buy that kid"

Advertisement
They wont be a national championship front runner EVERY YEAR at Bama?? Lol you gotta come up with a better sales pitch than that buddy. Some of these kids look at this for EXACTLY what it is a BUSINESS. They can get their money in college and still compete for championships.

As long as Miami aint playing the bag game, we will lose out on certain kids who arent lifelong fans and who understand that they should get as much compensation as possible WHILE in college. They would be braindead to think otherwise.

The sales pitch is you are doing it in YOUR city. In front of YOUR people.

It is crazy to think how Miami would dominate if these kids just stayed home. Put Juedy
On the real you been the most solid over the previous cycles when it comes to making predictions. Some hurt to read, but you've been telling the cold hearted truth.

Salute!

In the past few years I have had solid info on a few guys and the board typically doesn’t want to hear it. I will say this Dent prediction to Bama is not something I would put a perma ban on the line for. Bama is who I’m saying he goes to, but this could shake out a few ways. I do not think he will end up at FSU though and I don’t think we are a legit contender for him. My connections are at Tennessee and I haven’t really bothered him much this year about recruits because we aren’t going head to head with them. He also has to work in new sources with the new staff up there. Things should become clearer on some of the targets we are battling Bama for in the next couple of months. I can usually get good info on Bama battles also.

Agree but You’re not thinking like most HS kids. Here’s how they think...

“I can get 100-200k now for me and my family even if i get hurt in college AND get millions once I hit the league or i can get nothing now and get millions once i hit the league unless I get hurt in college.”

Advertisement
Back