Did Akeem Dent decommit?

Jeudy cooked a lot of people. Dent's quality on the field. I just never thought he would give us a look.

Per 247, Bama has 21 hard commits. And I'm pretty sure they have only 12 or 13 seniors on scholarship. I wonder how many spots are still left?

Despite the lack of obvious room, they seem to be going after a lot of the same recruits we are (Stevenson, Neal, Dent, Ingraham, Nunn). I guess they'll "find" the room for elite recruits. But it shows what a puppy mill that place is. They have no problem churning through bodies. Meanwhile, we've had one transfer out in Tre Johnson this year.
They are going to lose juniors to the draft as well so they will have a few extra scholarships.

Advertisement
They sleep at the wheel all the way till the last week of signing day, thats how u know they are real dirty
Could be an additional reason why they are so good. Their staff can focus solely on game preparation and not worry as much about cruits until primetime.

took this off one of Bama's boards from last night. The rankings on the left are from the most recent ESPN update: (bold names are their commits) The others are their targets:

1. Kayvon Thibodeaux
4. Pierce Quick
5. Darnell Wright
8. Ishamel Sopsher
11. Clay Webb
18. Trey Sanders
23. Nakobe Dean
36. Evan Neal
37. Jeffery Carter
41. Quavaris Crouch
46. Amari Kight
49. Jerrion Ealy
52. Henry To'oto'o
62. Nathan Pickering
64. DeMarvin Leal
66. Brandon Turnage
71. Shane Lee
73. Justin Eboigbe
76. Akeem Dent
80. George Pickens
87. Antonio Alfano
101. Kevin Harris
108. Byron Young
129. DeMarcco Hellams
138. Christian Williams
140. Khris Bogle
174. Taulia Tagovailoa
181. DJ Dale
202. King Mwikuta
223. Paul Tyson
228. Tanner Bowles
243. Siaki Ika
263. Noa Pola-Gates

Advertisement
took this off one of Bama's boards from last night. The rankings on the left are from the most recent ESPN update: (bold names are their commits) The others are their targets:

1. Kayvon Thibodeaux
4. Pierce Quick
5. Darnell Wright
8. Ishamel Sopsher
11. Clay Webb
18. Trey Sanders
23. Nakobe Dean
36. Evan Neal
37. Jeffery Carter
41. Quavaris Crouch
46. Amari Kight
49. Jerrion Ealy
52. Henry To'oto'o
62. Nathan Pickering
64. DeMarvin Leal
66. Brandon Turnage
71. Shane Lee
73. Justin Eboigbe
76. Akeem Dent
80. George Pickens
87. Antonio Alfano
101. Kevin Harris
108. Byron Young
129. DeMarcco Hellams
138. Christian Williams
140. Khris Bogle
174. Taulia Tagovailoa
181. DJ Dale
202. King Mwikuta
223. Paul Tyson
228. Tanner Bowles
243. Siaki Ika
263. Noa Pola-Gates
Doesn't recruiting get boring for bama fans and the games too idk how that **** is exciting they know they're getting pretty much whoever they want and they know they'll be in the playoffs.

Could be an additional reason why they are so good. Their staff can focus solely on game preparation and not worry as much about cruits until primetime.
Nah they just get the best players fam, they get the best OL and DL and rbs and say run straight thats it lol

1. Kayvon Thibodeaux
4. Pierce Quick
5. Darnell Wright
8. Ishamel Sopsher
11. Clay Webb
18. Trey Sanders
23. Nakobe Dean
36. Evan Neal
37. Jeffery Carter
41. Quavaris Crouch
46. Amari Kight
49. Jerrion Ealy
52. Henry To'oto'o
62. Nathan Pickering
64. DeMarvin Leal
66. Brandon Turnage
71. Shane Lee
73. Justin Eboigbe

76. Akeem Dent
80. George Pickens
87. Antonio Alfano
101. Kevin Harris
108. Byron Young
129. DeMarcco Hellams
138. Christian Williams

140. Khris Bogle
174. Taulia Tagovailoa
181. DJ Dale
202. King Mwikuta
223. Paul Tyson
228. Tanner Bowles

243. Siaki Ika
263. Noa Pola-Gates
No Ryque?

1. Kayvon Thibodeaux
4. Pierce Quick
5. Darnell Wright
8. Ishamel Sopsher
11. Clay Webb
18. Trey Sanders
23. Nakobe Dean
36. Evan Neal
37. Jeffery Carter
41. Quavaris Crouch
46. Amari Kight
49. Jerrion Ealy
52. Henry To'oto'o
62. Nathan Pickering
64. DeMarvin Leal
66. Brandon Turnage
71. Shane Lee
73. Justin Eboigbe

76. Akeem Dent
80. George Pickens
87. Antonio Alfano
101. Kevin Harris
108. Byron Young
129. DeMarcco Hellams
138. Christian Williams

140. Khris Bogle
174. Taulia Tagovailoa
181. DJ Dale
202. King Mwikuta
223. Paul Tyson
228. Tanner Bowles

243. Siaki Ika
263. Noa Pola-Gates
Thought Nunn was contacted by Bama after h decommitted from Cuse?

Advertisement

1. Kayvon Thibodeaux
4. Pierce Quick
5. Darnell Wright
8. Ishamel Sopsher
11. Clay Webb
18. Trey Sanders
23. Nakobe Dean
36. Evan Neal
37. Jeffery Carter
41. Quavaris Crouch
46. Amari Kight
49. Jerrion Ealy
52. Henry To'oto'o
62. Nathan Pickering
64. DeMarvin Leal
66. Brandon Turnage
71. Shane Lee
73. Justin Eboigbe

76. Akeem Dent
80. George Pickens
87. Antonio Alfano
101. Kevin Harris
108. Byron Young
129. DeMarcco Hellams
138. Christian Williams

140. Khris Bogle
174. Taulia Tagovailoa
181. DJ Dale
202. King Mwikuta
223. Paul Tyson
228. Tanner Bowles

243. Siaki Ika
263. Noa Pola-Gates

Don’t they also have Bear Bryant’s great grandson committed as a QB?

Yup and that's why Saban was against early signing period.

Doesn't recruiting get boring for bama fans and the games too idk how that **** is exciting they know they're getting pretty much whoever they want and they know they'll be in the playoffs.
Thats a level of boredom I personally can't wait to see our Canes get back to...

I know y'all like to throw around the "bag" stuff a lot, and there's no doubt shady **** goes on- I mean look at what NCCA Basketball is wrapped up in- but I bet it's the schools fighting to get back into the ring that are way worse than Bama. Bama's real advantage is the massive support staff they have doing analytics and taking work of the primary staffs plates. They weed through hours of work a day other staffs are still responsible for doing. Like it or not, Bama is in the position where there's still a lot to gain by signing on there.

Advertisement

Winning is never boring.

It's because Saban looks at who Miami is recruiting and says "Go buy that kid"
I think you are giving UM far too much credit by saying they just wait to see who we ID as ballers and then recruit those targets. Sabans ego would prevent just blindly going after whoever ends up high on our boards.

1. Kayvon Thibodeaux
4. Pierce Quick
5. Darnell Wright
8. Ishamel Sopsher
11. Clay Webb
18. Trey Sanders
23. Nakobe Dean
36. Evan Neal
37. Jeffery Carter
41. Quavaris Crouch
46. Amari Kight
49. Jerrion Ealy
52. Henry To'oto'o
62. Nathan Pickering
64. DeMarvin Leal
66. Brandon Turnage
71. Shane Lee
73. Justin Eboigbe

76. Akeem Dent
80. George Pickens
87. Antonio Alfano
101. Kevin Harris
108. Byron Young
129. DeMarcco Hellams
138. Christian Williams

140. Khris Bogle
174. Taulia Tagovailoa
181. DJ Dale
202. King Mwikuta
223. Paul Tyson
228. Tanner Bowles

243. Siaki Ika
263. Noa Pola-Gates

I've never heard of this dude, but guarantee he's good based on name alone

Advertisement
Nah they just get the best players fam, they get the best OL and DL and rbs and say run straight thats it lol

But now they low key probably have the nation's best group of wr now...We will look back at their current group of wr in the 2020 and 2021 nfl drafts and just laugh. Jeudy the big dog, but waddle/ruggs/smith insane. Obv UM is building something similar with last 2 wr classes.

Seriously where have yall been?

It's been known since 2016 he was going to Bama, the only reason he ever committed to FSU is because of his older brother.

It's been the worst kept secret in South Fla for 2 years now, there's not a single coach or player that knows him that has ever believed he would go anywhere else but Bama.
Everyone listen to what he's saying. It's fact.

Source: I know one of his coaches.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back