Diaz Temple Contract

hoe Many rimes does it have to be pointed out. Um is not paying the coaches at a level to compete. Period.
The recruits are taking notice. How can you claim your commi to winning and you do t pay accordingly.
I’ll say it again Kirby didn’t leave bama cause he got paid. Very well not cause he didn’t have offers
Huh?

Advertisement
Imo we don't have 5 years, if Mork stays here that much longer we'll be Dll by then. Manny needs to start kickin as a immediately at Temple so he'll be ready. What happens if Mork goes 5-600 next year, smoked by Ufag in opener then loses to FSwho after they hire Briles and he hangs a 50 spot on us. That could/should be the the end of Mork of UGA but too soon for Manny to jump back. Tex just thinking/wishing ahead here

Advertisement
Contract will run through 2023 (5 years) worth somewhere in the neighborhood of $8M.

Glimmer of hope for those who wanted Diaz as HCIW: same expiration year as Richt and I cannot imagine the buyout being too large regardless.

Also for those who asked in other threads: Diaz will indeed coach the bowl game.

Diaz coaching the bowl game. Then take out a second mortgage and put your C-notes down on Miami! :youre-nuts: Because Miami's defense will play their BEST GAME of the SEASON for Manny!!!!!!!:cool: And regardless of Richt's lame, inexcusable " we don't need no explosive plays " offense., Miami will handily defeat Wisconsin.

I think this was a smart move by Diaz. The knock against him is he doesn't have any head coaching experience for a big-time P5 gig. This would position him nicely moving forward. I think he is definitely on UM's short list when the next vacancy occurs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back