Diaz stops Wed. practice at one point for lack of effort, talks McCloud redshirt

View as article
Advertisement
Butch used Dr. Kevin Elko to evaluate recruits and players to see if mentally they had what it takes to be champions. The Nickster at Alabega used Elko and credits him with building the Alabega championship mentality.

I don’t know why Elko is no longer part of this program but it’s time to start evaluating how and why we went off a cliff and continue to **** ourselves year after year.

Butch used Dr. Kevin Elko to evaluate recruits and players to see if mentally they had what it takes to be champions. The Nickster at Alabega used Elko and credits him with building the Alabega championship mentality.

I don’t know why Elko is no longer part of this program but it’s time to start evaluating how and why we went off a cliff and continue to **** ourselves year after year.

Yeah he really helped Tennessee out lol

Advertisement
I've said this for years, we've recruited mentally soft, low football IQ guys since Randy was here. We can out-athlete/talent anyone we play but so many of these kids crash and burns when the lights come on Saturday.

Couldn't agree more. It's S. Fla in general. AAU mentality spreads into football down there, at least in some places we just let those street agents kill basketball. So how do you measure grit? How do you measure football IQ before getting them on campus? How do you build grit before they even arrive but have signed? How do you build football IQ before they arrive but have signed? S Fla has the most talented kids but many of the least talented HS coaches (rarely see guys successfully climb the ladder to P5).

I think the biggest two hires a HC can make today or in the next 10 years will be S&C as always and a Mind**** Guru.

The only guys on the team who seem to have quit are the OLine. Not sure what we can do about those guys because it seems most of them are just too soft. In the offseason we heard about how they felt as if Searels was too hard on them and shattered their confidence. What kind of pvssy *** millennial **** is that? Now they have a new coach who's not yelling and belittling them, yet still the same ****ty *** production.

Advertisement
Back