He contradicts himself a lot.
Nothing but spin.
One sentence "everything is under review"
Next sentence "everything we are doing is sound"
One sentence "we have a culture problem"
Next sentence "the chain, hashtags and tweets are part of our culture"

Go fvck yourself

Advertisement
I’m sick of hearing coaches take the blame for colossal failures several times per season with no repercussions.

You stand there telling us what we already know—that it’s your fault. But who gives a fck what you say? It’s empty rhetoric that he thinks appeases dopey fans who give him credit for admitting the obvious.

So what? It’s your fault? What’s YOUR punishment, Manure? You say you might take away playing time from players? What are you giving up, motherfcker? You just produced the most humiliating loss in UM history, and your only punishment is saying, “it’s on me.”? Yeah great.

This. If he truly owned it, he would resign. At the very least, terminate someone. He’s so full of ****

Advertisement
chains are not part of Miamis culture... its manny trying to create fake swag.....all flash no substance..... what CMD doesn't get is people are laughing at the chain and dancing . we look like a bunch of clowns
is it me or does manny sound like Al Golden

Al Golden was MUCH better at these pressers than Manny. Manny just seems like a sleazy used car salesman, that anyone with half a brain can see through. AL, was like a high level conman that actually fooled a lot of people, even after they saw his product.

Advertisement
I would tell any one of those coaches that they are doing a horrible job to their face. Threatening physical violence upon them is pretty lame.
Idk. We have a lot of posters who say f this and f that. If you post an analytic thought that is logical, the f this crew will likely call you a ***gott. I also wonder if Andrew would be ultimately held liable for his lack of moderation. His moderators are some major f this crew.

I have done a lot of litigation and some first amendment cases. I think a case based on a poster going off would have some great legs against the board. As my first amendment professor taught us day one at BU law, words matter and can cause real injuries.

Advertisement
"When I have to self-evaluate, it’s... my demeanor at practice where we are the apparent favorite. Because that’s what the season is saying" He's not ready.

Did anyone doubt that this was his responsibility?
“It starts with me.” Geebuz, if I hear that from one more of these chicken**** coaches we hire, I think my head will explode. These sad sack coaches we’ve had for the past fifteen years or so make me🤮! More like “ it starts with me and I’m too dumb and lazy to fix it.” Sounds right now, doesn’t it ####head!

Advertisement
Back