Diaz on the trail

This it the time Richt should call up the AD and put his money where is mouth is. You need to pay to keep confident qualified coaches around.

Advertisement
Diaz is expected at STA today will be interesting to see if he makes it there. Also, Ivins does not believe that recruits will decommit if he leaves except the ones that are already wavering.

The problem is the recruits we are still trying to land. Stevenson and Bogle ain’t coming if Diaz bolts last second.

This it the time Richt should call up the AD and put his money where is mouth is. You need to pay to keep confident qualified coaches around.

Richt gave up some of his salary at Georgia so they could pay the assistants more. I’m sure he will do everything he can to keep Diaz. This isnup to Diaz if he wants to start his head coaching career now. This ain’t on Richt.

The problem is the recruits we are still trying to land. Stevenson and Bogle ain’t coming if Diaz bolts last second.
I disagree on Stevenson. I think his recruitment depends a lot more on Banda. Bogle on the other hand doesnt have that relationship with Simpson yet and it will definitely affect him. However, if Bama has no room it wont matter.

Advertisement
I disagree on Stevenson. I think his recruitment depends a lot more on Banda. Bogle on the other hand doesnt have that relationship with Simpson yet and it will definitely affect him. However, if Bama has no room it wont matter.

If Diaz goes, so does Banda. Banda is his boy and will follow him.

Advertisement
He took the **** job!!! Wow we are doomed. No Stevenson, Bogle, Solomon, Brownley and who knows who else.

Advertisement
Jess Simpson is a Mark Richt hire he’s not going anywhere that’s only positive I see

I guarantee you Banda is dc with Patke getting lb duties

Advertisement
So Diaz is gone,time to quit crying over split milk.Let's
put a postive spin on his leaving.Bring a former U defensive
player for DC.The thought may also occur to Richt,time to bring
in a OC,I got too much on my plate to handle.

Advertisement
Back