Diaz on the trail

Advertisement
Couch

Attachments

• 395BBCEA-6FBD-4583-B861-5DA350227583.png
    395BBCEA-6FBD-4583-B861-5DA350227583.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 142
That little kid will be a great prospect once he grows up. What class is he 2022?

Diaz either just heard he is getting the Temple job or he just heard he isn’t getting the job and is happy to get back to closing out this class.
2FFDC656-2D32-44B0-AB4D-7DE257EA8E11.jpeg

Advertisement
Straight up...you have an BOT member, to the press, telling the fanbase they have a MILLION to drop on a offensive coordinator.

It is December 11th and Richt still has not hired an OC - and you're starting to get a vibe that he isn't hiring anyone substantial at the very least until the recruiting process for the Early Signing Period is over.

You've got Manny Diaz out here interviewing at App State and Temple.

Either he's gone to one of these schools or he is getting a significant raise. Only two outcomes I see here. He might be all of those things y'all say (Cane till he dies, bleeds for the 305, whatever)...but the price of the brick just went up for Manny Diaz.

The man ain't dumb, his pops knows how to play with money.

Straight up...you have an BOT member, to the press, telling the fanbase they have a MILLION to drop on a offensive coordinator.

It is December 11th and Richt still has not hired an OC - and you're starting to get a vibe that he isn't hiring anyone substantial at the very least until the recruiting process for the Early Signing Period is over.

Either he's gone to one of these schools or he is getting a significant raise. Only two outcomes I see here. He might be all of those things y'all say (Cane till he dies, bleeds for the 305, whatever)...but the price of the brick just went up for Manny Diaz.

006745C3-8800-470A-98E7-076B45DD9A65.gif

Staff changes happen. It’s part of the game. I think manny is gone either this year or next. Richt has 2 years left.

Advertisement
Manny wasn’t interviewing for the Temple job. He was helping Searels out and trying to flip one of the 5 OL commits they have.

Temple reportedly close to a decision. Mannny recruiting could mean nothing, but it's definitely better than him not recruiting tonight.

miami wouldn't have him go in home if he chose temple. at this point, the person who got the job definitely knows he has the job is my opinion. the pulled kool off the trail last year and i think dugans wasn't recruiting while he was between FSU and UM

Advertisement
Or maybe that "BOT member" was full of horse *****.
This program seem to have alot of self-appointed insiders or BOT members and they are
usually neither.
Big hat, no cattle types.

Maybe.

I have a hard time with the notion that Barry Jackson, a guy that has been around the program for ages, would put that in an article if it were indeed *****, but he's posted some nonsense before...just seems like a stretch when it was a direct quote.

Advertisement
Maybe.

I have a hard time with the notion that Barry Jackson, a guy that has been around the program for ages, would put that in an article if it were indeed *****, but he's posted some nonsense before...just seems like a stretch when it was a direct quote.

Nah, Barry is pretty mediocre at his job, even for soFla beat reporter standards, which are low to begin with.
As someone else noted on this board, if BOT members were ready to spend 1 million for a coach, where were they
when the school had to delay IPF completion for lack of funds?
I don't buy that nonsense unless it is another poser that is feeding Barry that ****.....another Nevin Shapiro
wannabe.

Nah, Barry is pretty mediocre at his job, even for soFla beat reporter standards, which are low to begin with.
As someone else noted on this board, if BOT members were ready to spend 1 million for a coach, where were they
when the school had to delay IPF completion for lack of funds?
I don't buy that nonsense unless it is another poser that is feeding Barry that ****.....another Nevin Shapiro
wannabe.

I'm not saying its not plausible nor that Barry is some elite journalist - but I think its a stretch to say that Barry would be duped by a wannabe BOT member that is just - seemingly - wantonly dropping these takes in an on the record conversation or that Barry would willfully publish lies.

But maybe it was an exaggeration...or something. We likely aren't hiring anyone at this rate, but then again, no one has spoke with anyone either.

Advertisement
Back