Diaz on the trail

BeastMode

Junior
Y’all think Diaz stays a Cane? He was at Cameron Williams home tonight. Also, I guess Williams is still a take and doesn’t have those grade issues some rumored.
AA2F0D07-E22E-467F-9A5F-B0C7D974852E.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
There are several qualified candidates Temple has to choose between. In the meantime, life goes on. Manny has a job to do and will fulfill his responsibilities like a man. This isn't the same as Kul.. it's an opportunity at a huge promotion. No bad blood. No hard feelings. Just business.

Oh please it's not about hes a miami guy. Or it's for the kids. Lmao. Maybe he just doesnt want the temple job. Or maybe temple doesnt want him over the other guy. The right job comes open and offers him guess what boom hes gone, done, outta here. And who could blame him. He is a badass coach and if he doesnt leave this year then it will probably be next year. His loyalty doesnt lie with this university or the kids this university recruits. It lies with him just like every other college football coach.

Advertisement
Oh please it's not about hes a miami guy. Or it's for the kids. Lmao. Maybe he just doesnt want the temple job. Or maybe temple doesnt want him over the other guy. The right job comes open and offers him guess what boom hes gone, done, outta here. And who could blame him. He is a badass coach and if he doesnt leave this year then it will probably be next year. His loyalty doesnt lie with this university or the kids this university recruits. It lies with him just like every other college football coach.
Yesh because him being born and raised down here while loving UM and this community he grew up in he isn't going to lie. Idk what happened and I don't care im just happy he seems to be staying home

Yesh because him being born and raised down here while loving UM and this community he grew up in he isn't going to lie. Idk what happened and I don't care im just happy he seems to be staying home
I'm glad he is staying as well. Hes a **** of a coach but apart of me wishes he left this year since this class is meh anyway. Could you imagine we have a top 5 class next year and he bolts. There is no denying he wont be here in 2-3 years I would rather it affect this class than future classes that look much more promising.

Advertisement
I feel like every class whoever is the HC you can take in a max of two "questionable" kids and get them in...

Seems we always have a kid or two every year with "grades" being a dirty rumor and somehow things get done and they are on the greentree practicing.. this might be this years guy

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back