Diaz on the Cusp of returning "Gary Ferman"

There’s really not much of a hedge in there. Not only is the admin incompetent, they have zero respect for their fanbase.
I’m saying how do you say they’ll keep Manny and in the same article say the new AD will decide his fate. It doesn’t make any sense. He built in deniability of his claim a paragraph later.

Advertisement
To be fair.. it’s Gary Ferman.. one of his subscribers has sent me 2 snips the last week that said there are 3 options..
1) Diaz stays
2) Mario
3) not Mario, not Diaz, and someone else is hired.

Not only did he put that out once.. he doubled down saying the same again today apparently.

Beyond folding the program and not participating in football… those are literally all options possible
True. Same guy who banned me for telling him someone was intentionally misleading him during the defensive staff turnover last January.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I think manure's dad is vying for the AD job, so he can keep his son as coach forever.....
Dancing Happy Dance GIF
I've always wanted to be an assassin.

Advertisement
There's no way he returns..... this is the old, boomer, ****y part of the BOT putting up their last fight against the new members who actually care and are sick of the incompetence.

I obviously have no sources, but i simply can't believe anyone would actually want Manny back. Nobody can possibly be that dumb....even at Miami.

There's no way he returns..... this is the old, boomer, ****y part of the BOT putting up their last fight against the new members who actually care and are sick of the incompetence.

I obviously have no sources, but i simply can't believe anyone would actually want Manny back. Nobody can possibly be that dumb....even at Miami.
His dad

Advertisement
Back