Diaz on the Cusp of returning "Gary Ferman"

He's gone and deservedly so. But it's not like he had an elite S&C program or anything. The ceiling for this program until we get some of that Bama S&C "expertise" is a playoff berth once in a while.

Advertisement
And if it happens you’ll never see me on here again. I will happily request my profile to be removed/deleted. Great site and wasted a bunch of time on here but I won’t do it again.
Manny returning would create a massive divide between Fans and the School. People would begin cancelling their season tickets at a massive rate.

And if it happens you’ll never see me on here again. I will happily request my profile to be removed/deleted. Great site and wasted a bunch of time on here but I won’t do it again.
Same. If they can’t get something done after all this time, I would be done with UM. As somebody who took out over $100k in loans to go there, it hurts to say that.

But, I’m not going to continue to support an organization that doesn’t care.

Advertisement
Rim Reynolds, Barry Jackson and Ferman are the ones the school uses to push out propaganda. Don't you doubt this is Diaz daddy and them pushing this. Dont believe a word they say. Notice how they qualify it by saying unless the new AD does something completely different....yeah bich how exactly else would he be fired? Get Diaz and his daddy out. Por favor

Could you imagine of that happens? All the quality coaches all over cfb and we decide to break the bank and spend it on Manny fckng Diaz??!!

No season ticks for me fam. They lost me when they extended golden. Won me back when they got cmr. I bought the manny Diaz political speak.
I’m out of that’s happens.

Advertisement
So do y'all believe this? Is it even possible? Specifically the part about Manny telling his staff he'll be back.
WTF??

Advertisement
Gotta be click bait or the mental midget Jen Strawley telling him this sheet. Nobody with a brain larger than a dinosaur would let that imbecile coach another year. When we can him, he won’t get another P5 job as a HC or a DC. He is incompetent. If, and that’s a big if, this school brings him back…it will be a sheet storm of proportions they have never seen the likes of. They think we were bad this year….lol

Diaz is on the cusp of returning his Publix job application, completed and signed. He was waiting to collect references, but was unable to obtain any.
publix-removebg-preview.png

This is why the firing of Blake should have been done immediately in October and the new AD could have been properly recruited, vetted, and hired by now. Instead, the Canes are now waiting for the search firm to come up with their names, then interview, and then finally hire. Who knows when that gets done?

I hope the search firm has been working on this since October at least. If not, Manny may keep his job because the remaining coaches available at that time may not be worth a 4 year investment. I hope they do this right.

Advertisement
Could totally be true but the likely thing here is Ferman has no source.. realized he’s behind in all of the AD news and “Manny has been fired for weeks” news.. so he’s gonna try to spin that he had something and Manny “wasn’t actually fired until the new AD pulled the trigger” and had the scoop the entire time.

But it’s Miami so I’ll lean towards they’re not gonna fire him. That’s why he should have been fired after UNC.. so you don’t give him a chance to change your mind, and why changing ADs does nothing but hurt the likelihood because they almost never come in and make a change right away.

Advertisement
Back