Diaz on the Cusp of returning "Gary Ferman"

Advertisement
To be fair.. it’s Gary Ferman.. one of his subscribers has sent me 2 snips the last week that said there are 3 options..
1) Diaz stays
2) Mario
3) not Mario, not Diaz, and someone else is hired.

Not only did he put that out once.. he doubled down saying the same again today apparently.

Beyond folding the program and not participating in football… those are literally all options possible

"The new AD might still decide he wants a different coach immediately, but that is not likely or expected at the moment."

How the **** would he know when the AD hasn't even been named yet?

Why would Manny be optimistic if the AD isn't even in place.

At least he didn't put that garbage behind a paywall LMAO
Purely for clicks if it’s free. How do you put a claim out and hedge it in the same article? Amateur hour.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Once we saw he wasn’t disposed of properly after UNC, I knew they were snaking a way to keep him. They raw doggin the whole fan base 😂. Told y’all find a new team last week!

The excuse will he they couldn’t get Mario, so they’ll spin the narrative through y’all “insiders” like Cribby, saying they wanted to go big but couldn’t so might as well wait to get an “elite” coach. Trust me! They’ll say they didn’t have time. The writing was on the wall weeks ago.

Meanwhile we got UF and everyone else making moves. C’mon y’all! Why was he still here after UNC, FSU?

Advertisement
Ferman is an absolute clown. He has no sources in the program and no one goes to him for anything canes related anymore. He’s making the ultimate hedge and added the qualifier that “a new AD could still decide to can Manny.”

When he’s wrong he can just point to that and say that he had the inside scoop. I’m reality, he’s trying to get web traffic to his failure of a site.

Advertisement
The Hurricanes have begun a national athletic director search orchestrated by the search firm, Turnkey ZRG. There is no current timeline on the search.

The new AD might still decide he wants a different coach immediately, but that is not likely or expected at the moment

The news of a likely Diaz return has apparently filtered to Diaz himself as he has been telling staffers and players in the past 24 hours that he will be back

1000% lies lol

I'm returning!!!!....I went from Bag boy, and climbed up the ladder, rung by rung...all the way to Produce boy....
View attachment 162540
🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20211122-183208_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advertisement
Back