Diaz on the Cusp of returning "Gary Ferman"

Advertisement
"To my tens of subscribers - as I explicitly stated in my 11/22 article, Manny's fate was always going to be tied to the new AD hire. In a stunning reversal of what I had been told, and after much deliberation, the new regime of Tom Jurich and Alonzo Highsmith has decided to move on from Manny, effective immediately."

How much we want to bet that Manny Sr is behind the group resisting Jurich and floating this crap to Ferman.
Heard some of the older BOT’s are resisting Jurich and want someone else. Possibly someone that would keep Diaz. Bc, other than the political interference of Manny Sr, what new AD would entertain the job with his hands tied and balls in a vice on retaining a coach or hiring his own. That’s ***ing crazy ****. This happens, as an Alum and season ticket holder, I’m out. We have an opportunity to change the culture and vision of the program. *** that up, y’all can GFYS

Heard some of the older BOT’s are resisting Jurich and want someone else. Possibly someone that would keep Diaz. Bc, other than the political interference of Manny Sr, what new AD would entertain the job with his hands tied and balls in a vice on retaining a coach or hiring his own. That’s ***ing crazy ****. This happens, as an Alum and season ticket holder, I’m out. We have an opportunity to change the culture and vision of the program. *** that up, y’all can GFYS

How can human beings like this be allowed to reproduce?

Advertisement
Liar Lying GIF by Hey Mikey!

Advertisement
I will take a long break from Miami football if Díaz is retained. Years off

This program would be a laughing stock if he comes back

Yeah. I won't be renewing season tickets if he's retained.

There's no justification in doing so after what we've seen. Guys like him don't turn it around.

Advertisement
If he stays hopefully he hires a defensive coordinator and hires an old school coach as an analyst advice him on how to properly run a disciplined and focused team. Money needs to be spent this off-season and we have the talent just need better guidance.

Manny has had to (1) replace the entire offensive staff after the first year of his tenure, (2) fire his hand-chosen DC during his second year, (3) failed to fix the issue when he self-appointed himself the man to take control of the defense, and (4) has needed to rely HEAVILY on the transfer portal to get his best players.

It's time to admit that HE IS the problem, and that giving him the ability to "fix" the issue overlooks the fact that any such issue is his responsibility.

Manny has had to (1) replace the entire offensive staff after the first year of his tenure, (2) fire his hand-chosen DC during his second year, (3) failed to fix the issue when he self-appointed himself the man to take control of the defense, and (4) has needed to rely HEAVILY on the transfer portal to get his best players.

It's time to admit that HE IS the problem, and that giving him the ability to "fix" the issue overlooks the fact that any such issue is his responsibility.
I give him some leeway for the transfer portal. First of all, most of those kids he brought in have worked out really well, secondly it's kind of a burgeoning reality for a lot of teams. But everything else is fair game. He put himself in this situation.

If there's any truth to that, the level of craven selfishness is staggering. If any of those BOT's fat cats ACTUALLY are trying to do that, it's just unbelievable. Not only are they wrong about Manny, but the fact that they wouldn't care about all of the ticket holders and fans that they would lose is just next level narcissism.

Those individuals don't care about the school, the team, the people who financially support the university...they just want what they want.

I really hope that's a false report because that's pretty dark.

Advertisement
I’ve been a cane for a very very long time. I sadly have to admit that I rooted against the U in the FSU game. I really want to see another national championship in my lifetime. Manny must go and lets move on from all this BS.

I give him some leeway for the transfer portal. First of all, most of those kids he brought in have worked out really well, secondly it's kind of a burgeoning reality for a lot of teams. But everything else is fair game. He put himself in this situation.

To an extent, I agree. But name the best players on Manny's teams -- KJ. Jaelen. Roche. Tyrique. Rambo. King (last year at least; imagine how boned we would have been without him in 2020).

All transfers. Really an indictment on his ability to develop players. That has to count against him.

At this point I’m ready to fly a banner telling Manny Sr to stop interfering. If it’s true then good, if it’s not true then **** the BOT for dragging this **** out like this and allowing our imaginations to run wild

If there's any truth to that, the level of craven selfishness is staggering. If any of those BOT's fat cats ACTUALLY are trying to do that, it's just unbelievable. Not only are they wrong about Manny, but the fact that they wouldn't care about all of the ticket holders and fans that they would lose is just next level narcissism.

Those individuals don't care about the school, the team, the people who financially support the university...they just want what they want.

I really hope that's a false report because that's pretty dark.
It’s pretty clear that they have zero respect for the fans. You don’t just let a situation like this fester. All we’ve heard is conflicting anonymous leaks… which just makes everything worse. It’s going to be difficult to buy in completely even if they make right moves… Manny comes back and I’m done… I should be done anyway. We all should.

Advertisement
Back