Diaz on the Cusp of returning "Gary Ferman"

Advertisement
If he stays hopefully he hires a defensive coordinator and hires an old school coach as an analyst advice him on how to properly run a disciplined and focused team. Money needs to be spent this off-season and we have the talent just need better guidance.

Breaking!!!! Ferman gives a live video update about his article:

season 3 mouse GIF by Portlandia

The Lispy slurpers at The Hecht and elsewhere are out in full force going all in on Manolo returning for another year. If that happens mark my words they will completely sink this program once and for all.

Advertisement
Sperman strikes again and gets panties all in a wad. Can't understand the energy given to that clown. Click bait click bait click bait..

Advertisement
Sounds like Ferman had a financial donation from the Diaz fund to help with operating costs and retirement funds.

Advertisement
No it does not depend on how he finishes. What? Losing to a bad FSU and then beating two of the worst teams in the ACC.. this excites you?? Manny's body of work is horrific. What is it with you Manny apologists? I just can't wrap my head around the fact that some people don't recognize what a mediocre coach he is. Pre-season pick to finish 2nd in the ACC and now we are giddy over a 7-5 season. Working the "portal like a pimp" is not what UM needs right now. We need a real coach. This is embarrassing and pathetic. I would be officially done with this program if they bring back that nerd.
Geez. Everything doesn't have to fall into the "slurper-mope" dichotomy. We don't have to agree on the way that Manny gets his dismissal. It doesn't mean I want him to stay. I was talking about a particular situation that could happen and why it could make sense.

Florida fired Dan Mullen after he went 34-15 with 2 10+ win season's and a SEC Championship game appearance last year. Manny is 20-15 with a 6-7 and 7-5 season, if he comes back we're going to look so bad
Each of the last 2 coaches UF has fired had multiple 10 win seasons. They both also had rather spectacular collapses where their team was a laughing-stock.

Advertisement
Depends on how he finishes. He wins out he won't be the worst coach in college. Once again the question is, is the cost of said new coach worth the cost to acquire him right now. And is he the coach that will take us there.

There could be smart financial and professional reasons to let Manny run it back for one more year. And forget recruiting. The portal will fill in the gaps that recruiting misses. Look at Rambo. Love Manny or hate him he works the portal like a pimp.

Stopped reading there. 0% chance a manny coached team doesn’t get waxed in a bowl game and look like they’ve never played football before

if manny returns, there will be a riot outside of Hecht.

when manny doesn't return, does this signal the death knell for Ferman?

Advertisement
Back