***** Diaz on Joe Rose

Advertisement
Did anyone listen to the Joe Rose interview this morning?
shannon-sharpe-undisputed.gif

That head coach/ DC dual roll Manny carved out for himself is really paying dividends.
everyone with an ounce of common sense and logic knew Blake Baker was running that same ****** scheme that every in the ACC and world has figured out already. No new wrinkles same obvious 10 yard safety blitzes. Such bs no disguising nothing.

everyone with an ounce of common sense and logic knew Blake Baker was running that same ****** scheme that every in the ACC and world has figured out already. No new wrinkles same obvious 10 yard safety blitzes. Such bs no disguising nothing.
You think the defense preformed poorly on Saturday?

Dem Mountain Bois from App State were no joke. Mountain Bois know how to juice with them oysters. Git a shot of bull testosterone and can still test clean 48 hours later.
Dam son you no dem boys from Boone don’t f around! Defunatly ben juicin wit sumthin to hang wit are boys! Prolly dem bull osters wit possum drippins and a side a seng. Quote me on dat!

Advertisement
**** yea they shouldnt score on us but i get it we got 44 chasing dudes slow af. He shouldnt be out there that alone makes me mad af
App state shouldn’t score on us lol..App state is a good program. Our offense definitely needs to execute better when the D/STs sets them up tho..just off the top of my head The D gave up 16..held them to less than 7 yards Per play..under 3.5 per rush. The D played well

This is a state Bill Connelly refers to as "Finishing Drives." I believe inside the 40 is called the green zone, but I could be mistaken.

It isn't a fluke that we didn't score. Instead, it is an indictment on the offense and offensive staff. You have to have plays that work inside the 40 vs App State. There is no sugar coating that. This is big boy football and these results are not acceptable.

Advertisement
Who does he think he's fooling with the small sample size BS?

No one would be legitimately complaining if it was just a two game stretch.

App state shouldn’t score on us lol..App state is a good program. Our offense definitely needs to execute better when the D/STs sets them up tho..just off the top of my head The D gave up 16..held them to less than 7 yards Per play..under 3.5 per rush. The D played well
I disagree. Tackling was awful, pursuit angles were often wrong. App State is one dimensional, and we had to scheme and blitz with DBs to stop their run game. With a decent QB, they would tag 30+ on us.

Advertisement
Kid is a decent squad player, but he ain't a Miami level player. I'm 5'9 and 3/4 and the kids is shorter than me in sneakers. Don't talk to me about Rohan Marley cause Flagg ain't no Rohan.
**** is really embarrassing, when people say that it really lowers the standard.. Dude probably would be on bench at app st. and have to wait his turn or some ****, at miami he is starting and we have no one else to even take his spot.. This position is F- right not, negative talent.. All our DB might lead in tackles over LB

I disagree. Tackling was awful, pursuit angles were often wrong. App State is one dimensional, and we had to scheme and blitz with DBs to stop their run game. With a decent QB, they would tag 30+ on us.
What were the missed tackle numbers? I know 44 got his **** put on the turf. And I know TC missed one on that final drive..tbh those were the only glaring ones..app wasn’t 1 dimensional the other night. We shut down there bread and butter, they went with that inside zones/counters and quick pass game instead. D wasn’t “dominant” but wasn’t bad at all

Kid is a decent squad player, but he ain't a Miami level player. I'm 5'9 and 3/4 and the kid is shorter than me in sneakers. Don't talk to me about Rohan Marley cause Flagg ain't no Rohan.
He is Buster Davis from FSU. By the time he leaves here his respect around here will go up tremendously. Reality is, if we had upperclassmen performing better or had upperclassman not always injured he wouldnt be depended on as much as he is as a Tr-So.

Advertisement
Kid is a decent squad player, but he ain't a Miami level player. I'm 5'9 and 3/4 and the kid is shorter than me in sneakers. Don't talk to me about Rohan Marley cause Flagg ain't no Rohan.
**** is really embarrassing, when people say that it really lowers the standard.. Dude probably would be on bench at app st. and have to wait his turn or some ****, at miami he is starting and we have no one else to even take his spot.. This position is F- right not, negative talent.. All our DB might lead in tackles over LB
Agree to disagree.

Flagg's football speed is more than adequate. It is a false narrative on these boards that he is too slow.

He is as good as Spence and Perryman at diagnosing and getting to the spot. Yes, I said it. Problem is, the rest of the front 7 makes Flagg look worse than he is.

Again, agree to disagree. But Flagg is a P5 starting LB, and no one can convince me otherwise.

He would be a backup this season and would be starting by next season at App State.. You guys are just coming after everyone even if its not warranted.

This is a state Bill Connelly refers to as "Finishing Drives." I believe inside the 40 is called the green zone, but I could be mistaken.

It isn't a fluke that we didn't score. Instead, it is an indictment on the offense and offensive staff. You have to have plays that work inside the 40 vs App State. There is no sugar coating that. This is big boy football and these results are not acceptable.
I think we scored on cams, someone wasn’t lined up correct..Harley had a drop a 3rd down..and Mike killed a drive with a PI..that probably saved a int tbh. Lots of improvements to be made some self inflicted thing that can be cleaned up

They scored 16 offensive points, had 300 yards of total offense and we improved 3rd and 4th down against to 33%.

In this game it appears the offense was solely to blame.

Stats can be deceiving. App St moved on us at will. WRs were still open & we were still getting gashed, hence why I kept saying in the game day thread, “thank God for Chase Brice” meaning if we played a QB worth a ****, App St lights us up for another, at least, 10 points.

Right now, this team seems very disjointed. We have good moments on both sides, but I see very little cohesion. I see body language that’s just unbecoming of a team that’s confident.

I’ll tell u all right now, it’s imperative we beat MSU. I told one poster that game is more important to me than Bama, b/c it will show us how we’re going to fair against P5 teams w/ middling talent (alias our ACC Schedule).

Advertisement
Back