Diaz on Joe Rose

Advertisement
Manny saying the right thing now let's see if he sticks to his word. If either 6 or 8 start vs Bama and they drop an easier, catchable ball and they aren't benched then we'll know the deal.
Pope may start in the slot. Wiggins isn’t starting over Harley or Rambo on the outside.
and expect X to receive a lot of snaps in the slot.

Advertisement
So you think it’s wrong, or you’re just too defensive to admit your porst I responded to was off-base?

You may want to note this going forward. When you use absurd stereotypes and cliches then attach the words “all” or “everyone” to them, it invalidates your overall point.

Different people are driven by completely different things. Making the statement every single person that’s not motivated by fear doesn’t want to win is ridiculous.

I'll believe it when I see it. Everyone on CIS knows that the Southridge S̶t̶r̶a̶n̶g̶l̶e̶r̶ Handler is the real one calling the shots at UM. That's who Joe Rose needs to interview.

Advertisement
Harley started in the slot Saturday with Smith on the outside. Pope ain’t starting.
Seems like Manny is making Wiggins battle Smith for his spot and Pope battle Rambo.

We need more big bodies out there so even though I like Pope over Wiggins (who to me is just a complete waste at this point)..hes not going to get reps over Rambo...But its not out of the question for it to be Harley-Pope-Rambo if Pope balls out of control in the Fall.

Maybe its unfair but I am completely done with Wiggins. I still would leave the light on for Pope to see if shows up in the Fall. He didnt look bad on Saturday.

You may want to note this going forward. When you use absurd stereotypes and cliches then attach the words “all” or “everyone” to them, it invalidates your overall point.

Different people are driven by completely different things. Making the statement every single person that’s not motivated by fear doesn’t want to win is ridiculous.
Brilliant. So when you wrote that you 'seriously doubt' that Manny has 'any thoughts' about losing his job and isn't making 'any decisions' based on fear, was your point both invalid (on your technicality logic) and idiotic (because not even based on rational probabilities)?

Maybe you should take your own advice to heart. The clever troll shtick isn't any better under this screen name.

Brilliant. So when you wrote that you 'seriously doubt' that Manny has 'any thoughts' about losing his job and isn't making 'any decisions' based on fear, was your point both invalid (on your technicality logic) and idiotic (because not even based on rational probabilities)?

Maybe you should take your own advice to heart. The clever troll shtick isn't any better under this screen name.

I based my response on what I’ve seen of him and the way he approaches his players, coaches and the media. So I formulated an opinion on an individual.

You used a truly absurd one size fits all stereotype.

“If Manny isn’t afraid he really doesn’t want to win because that’s the rule I just came up with” is such an idiotic hot take , I can’t believe you’re taking the time to double down on it.

Well actually I can.

I based my response on what I’ve seen of him and the way he approaches his players, coaches and the media. So I formulated an opinion on an individual.

You used a truly absurd one size fits all stereotype.

“If Manny isn’t afraid he really doesn’t want to win because that’s the rule I just came up with” is such an idiotic hot take , I can’t believe you’re taking the time to double down on it.

Well actually I can.
LMAO @ you still behaving like a 25 year old law student.

You make a bunch of uninformed, obviously over-stated dumb claims as part of your troll shtick. When called on it, rather than moving on, you flail back, whining at the response because it's 'overbroad.' Then, when you're own quote is tossed back at you as equally over-stated, you actually bother to continue your face plant. Keep it up. Really convincing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back