Diaz names Williams the starter for FSU, says Pinckney and Dallas ready to play

Advertisement
Yea lets take confidence away from our qbs. Ive never seen such a ****show as what manny is doing and youre supporting it.

YAY FOR SUCKING!!!!!!!!

I am not sure if any of our QBs have had any confidence to lose playing behind this OL....

...looks like they are volunteering to be a hog tied bullfighter thrown in some bullring in Madrid...

Advertisement
That's such BS. Played quarterback his whole life. Same game just faster. Look at all the other freshman quarterbacks that are true freshman and are successful

None of the other freshman QBs you reference are on the UM roster at this moment. This is our team right now. We have a freshman with high upside who needs to be developed. We have a sophomore who's game but has limited upside.

Whats the better solution than bringing Williams along and using Perry/Martell when needed?

Advertisement
Actually im not. I was a golden slurper until the Louisville game. Ask the wezzies.

So name one positive or can you not do it?

One positive about the University of Miami football team is they have the best Tight End in the country, Brevin Jordan, who will be a first round pick in the 2021 NFL Draft and continue the Tight End U tradition.

There you go. Something positive. Now, try (you won't succeed, but try) to not say the same exact thing on every single thread. Manny sucks. We got it. Go read a book.

That's such BS. Played quarterback his whole life. Same game just faster. Look at all the other freshman quarterbacks that are true freshman and are successful
Are you forgetting the wonderful offensive line we have. Jarren got sacked TEN times against UF... take most of those sacks away and we come out with a W.

Advertisement
One positive about the University of Miami football team is they have the best Tight End in the country, Brevin Jordan, who will be a first round pick in the 2021 NFL Draft and continue the Tight End U tradition.

There you go. Something positive. Now, try (you won't succeed, but try) to not say the same exact thing on every single thread. Manny sucks. We got it. Go read a book.

Thats not a coaching positive lmao. You arent a dumb person. You know exactly what im asking for.

Name me 1 positive from this season and ill stop complaining. Just 1.

That does not include punting for Gods sake.

There are many (even if they don't outweigh the negative at this stage), but you will find a BS reason to reject them all. The team is not 0-8 with 8 blowout losses, after all. But you'll keep moving the goal posts so there's really no point in engaging with you.

Advertisement
There are many (even if they don't outweigh the negative at this stage), but you will find a BS reason to reject them all. The team is not 0-8 with 8 blowout losses, after all. But you'll keep moving the goal posts so there's really no point in engaging with you.

Ok here.

Name 1 coaching positive.

Name 1 area we are better than last year as a team.

Name 1 good thing manny has done as head coach that gives you hope for the future.

There are not many. There are exactly 0. Im not referring to brevin being good. He would be good anywhere in the country. I want someone to tell me the positives of having manny at headcoach.

Ok here.

Name 1 coaching positive.

Name 1 area we are better than last year as a team.

Name 1 good thing manny has done as head coach that gives you hope for the future.

There are not many. There are exactly 0. Im not referring to brevin being good. He would be good anywhere in the country. I want someone to tell me the positives of having manny at headcoach.

No thanks. Your schtick is predictable and transparent. The goal posts will continue to move. I'm happy to engage with other posters on this topic but there's 0 reason to believe you're interested in having this discussion in good faith.

Advertisement
Back