Diaz is younger version of Swinney, Saban, Urban Meyer

Advertisement
yeah, he hasn't even had one spring practice but allow me to be downright giddy over what Manny Diaz has done in a few short months. Anyone that can get us out of the Richt doldrums is a hero to my almond shaped eyes

We can burn him in effigy the first time his team is behind in the 1st quarter of a game. But let us have this, OK?

I'm a realist. Neither optimistic or pessimistic. I prefer to deal with reality. The reality is Manny hasn't coached a game as our HC yet. He's done a helluva a job so far with many things - dumping the entire inept O staff, hiring a seemingly competent staff - most notably Enos, taking advantage of the transfer portal, utilizing social media in a most savvy way, just to name a few. All in less than 2 months.

As is my nature, I'm cautiously optimistic. Manny has proven to be a **** good DC. My hope is that he can translate that success he had on the D side to the entire team. So far, so good.

Old enough to remember when Al Golden was the next Nick Saban on the trail.

Golden was a better recruiter than Rick, IMO. I think the rumor that Rick benefited from a behind the scenes bag game at UGA was basically established by the end of his Miami run. And what Saban does isn't "recruiting." It's banking.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Aside from the X's and O's, I want to see us effectively run a 2 minute drill. My God, how often did Richt coach a 2 minute drill as though there were 10 minutes left in the game? And I want to see Manny close with high school players like he closed with transfers in the portal.

that truly was a Shict Show

F**k it, I'm crowning Manny's *** right now! When he loses a game, I be branded a slurper.

Manny will take us to the promised land.

Advertisement
Why the **** is anyone listening to this guy. This actually makes me more worried that Diaz is not the guy.

Advertisement
He’s gotta win before I can feel good or appreciate the insane amount of positive momentum because I won’t be able to take it if he fails and one of the ***** with no life digs up a three year old thread where I was happy about the new energy and positivity around the program.

I need to be be dour and matronly because that’s the safe way. So, please stop posting these insanely positive articles about UM because momentum means nothing at all when it comes to recruiting and building a program.
Throwing the flag, 15yds for Intentional Sarcasm, another 15 for Targeting a defenseless poster.

Advertisement
Back