Diaz is younger version of Swinney, Saban, Urban Meyer

"When longtime recruiting guru Tom Lemming was in South Florida recently to watch Manny Diaz run his first junior day as UM’s head coach, one thought kept coming to mind:

'He is a young version of Dabo Swinney, Nick Saban and Urban Meyer,” Lemming said of perhaps the three most successful college football coaches of the 21st century.'"

Like your post.

Advertisement
You don’t get AOC, so just refrain from the comments. Ratchet down the anger, seek to understand, and no politics, please.
What is to get???? She wants free stuff for everyone and has no clue how it will be paid for...
There’s no anger I’m lmfao at clowns that actually think anything in life is free...sounds like you may be one of em😂😂😂

Nope.

Less heat, more light, my friend.

Really not into the politics, though
Green new deal .....
Friend
It only costs 93 trillion👍
No airplanes
No cars
No burgers
Guaranteed jobs for all
Guaranteed income even for this that don’t want to work
It’s UTOPIA.....
Only a dipshyt would believe this fairytale

PS....go take a look at.....
Venezuela ...that is the libtard future

Cheers mate

Advertisement
Green new deal .....
Friend
No airplanes
No cars
No burgers
Guaranteed jobs for all
It’s UTOPIA.....

Cheers mate

No politics, yo

What is to get???? She wants free stuff for everyone and has no clue how it will be paid for...
There’s no anger I’m lmfao at clowns that actually think anything in life is free...sounds like you may be one of em😂😂😂
Zzzzzzzzzzzzz
Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Wake up when you’re done.

People saying one game will make or break this man, what if we lose to the gators then win out. Is he still a fail? Now it would be epic to beat Florida first game

Advertisement
"When longtime recruiting guru Tom Lemming was in South Florida recently to watch Manny Diaz run his first junior day as UM’s head coach, one thought kept coming to mind:

'He is a young version of Dabo Swinney, Nick Saban and Urban Meyer,” Lemming said of perhaps the three most successful college football coaches of the 21st century.'"

This hasn't aged well now has it?

He’s an older version of this:
1577476083096.jpeg

Advertisement
Green new deal .....
Friend
No airplanes
No cars
No burgers
Guaranteed jobs for all
It’s UTOPIA.....

Cheers mate
YL, where can Tex sign up for all this free stuff man

EXATLY WHAT KIND OF DRUGS IS THIS GUY ON

Advertisement

U are way out in RIGHT field, left field or just in the middle. I'm very happy to get me SOME booze

🤢🤮

Advertisement
Back