Diaz is younger version of Swinney, Saban, Urban Meyer

This hasn't aged well now has it?

Ice cold take. It hurts. I wanted to believe. And that was Lemmings quote. And also, lets see how Diaz changes or doesn't change in year 2. I never thought he'd fire Enos. That being said, you can check my initial post after the Diaz hire and I said it was terrible. I did everything I could to convince myself it wasn't the end of Miami football since we are stuck with him for 4 years.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He’s gotta win before I can feel good or appreciate the insane amount of positive momentum because I won’t be able to take it if he fails and one of the ***** with no life digs up a three year old thread where I was happy about the new energy and positivity around the program.

I need to be be dour and matronly because that’s the safe way. So, please stop posting these insanely positive articles about UM because momentum means nothing at all when it comes to recruiting and building a program.
Well played. 😂

The takeaway from this thread is to NEVER be optimistic about an unproven commodity. NEVER EVER. It will be brought up ONLY in a fail scenario. Literally no upside to it.

Ice cold take. It hurts. I wanted to believe. And that was Lemmings quote. And also, lets see how Diaz changes or doesn't change in year 2. I never thought he'd fire Enos. That being said, you can check my initial post after the Diaz hire and I said it was terrible. I did everything I could to convince myself it wasn't the end of Miami football since we are stuck with him for 4 years.

I'm not attacking you.

You are no muppetopian.

Advertisement
Back