Diaz comments on second scrimmage

View as article
Manny is trolling y’all. 😂😂😂. First starters, it’s pointless to put any substantial intel on the internet like that. Why offer up specifics on deficiency or weaknesses to your competition so easily. That’s something you discuss in private. Secondly, Joe had a smirk on in the video while interviewing Manny. Coach is playing the game y’all.
Yeah definitely not...

Advertisement
“Very disappointing in the way that you started to see the ‘far away’ look in some guys on the offense, things we’re trying to eradicate from our program. We had a feeling the disease wasn’t fully cured.”

That’s the best thing from this entire interview. Get that weak **** away from this program. He’s right that mentality needs to be exterminated.

When a man uses aggressive terms like “disease” and “eradicating” said disease from the program he means business. Curious to watch what you evolve into young Diaz

Advertisement
Sounds like they did in the second half..

I remember going to a scrimmage back in the Erickson days and the defense was so dominant that the offense couldn't do anything. They ended up taking out Sapp and few others so they work on some things on offense. Now I have no clue what went down tonight since I wasn't there but maybe to let off the second half. Who knows

Brock I’m with you, but Fromm is a known quantity and 2 year starter. Plus, that dude is a natural born leader, and he’s played in huuuuge games. He might be a first round pick after this season and could be a top 10 pick in 2021.

None of our guys have that kind of resume
For sure, just was saying anyone can have struggles. Apparently he’s looked off for a lot of camp from what I was Reading earlier

I remember going to a scrimmage back in the Erickson days and the defense was so dominant that the offense couldn't do anything. They ended up taking out Sapp and few others so they work on some things on offense. Now I have no clue what went down tonight since I wasn't there but maybe to let off the second half. Who knows

One things for sure if they can solve this defense to the point where they can be respectable then we are in great shape for the season cause unless we play Clemson they won’t play a better D.

Advertisement
“Very disappointing in the way that you started to see the ‘far away’ look in some guys on the offense, things we’re trying to eradicate from our program. We had a feeling the disease wasn’t fully cured.”

That’s the best thing from this entire interview. Get that weak **** away from this program. He’s right that mentality needs to be exterminated.

When a man uses aggressive terms like “disease” and “eradicating” said disease from the program he means business. Curious to watch what you evolve into young Diaz
I remember he said the same disease comment about the defense when he first got here too and they turned out to a be a good unit overall that first year

We finally have a coach that doesn't have his head buried in the sand. He's proven to be flexible with his philosophy defensively and able to adjust, and now we see that he understands what's been plaguing this program for 15 years with kids eager to throw in the towel over nothing.

He's ahead of the curve -- the complete opposite profile from our past 4 coaches.

Screenshot_20190810-235254_Twitter.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190810-235254_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20190810-235254_Twitter.jpg
    395.6 KB · Views: 10
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back