Diaz back out recruiting per Darrow

Advertisement
Hey man, don't recall having seen you around here before, but I see you've been registered for a while. Apologies if you've already answered this, but what's your story? You a Temple fan who also cheers on the Canes, or what's up? Clearly, from your response, you consider Temple "us".

So, I saw your answer about who you thought would be Temple's next coach, and it doesn't sound like you think Manny is even really in the running? Why do you think that is, if I am reading that accurately?

Also, if you were in charge at Temple, who would be your choice for the next HC?

Caught pieces of a few of T's games this year, they looked better than I would have thought, respectable program right now. Always love it when anyone beats MD. Cheers, man.

I started posting here when Golden was hired away. EDIT: I guess it was way after that, but whatever. A few more times when Todd Centeio committed to Temple.

I'm actually a Temple and Florida fan (sorry). Temple is my alma mater.

I have no idea who is in the running, because Pat Kraft is great at his job, and when we hired Collins, the names of coaches that interviewed were never public. I was actually the only one who had Collins' name as a candidate. No one in the media did.

Also, zero inside info on our board.

I personally would probably go with Don Brown because we need stability, and I think he'd be here longer than Diaz. The internal candidates are all awful ideas. Our OL coach is actually the best internal candidate, but hasn't gotten the same push.

Advertisement
I started posting here when Golden was hired away. EDIT: I guess it was way after that, but whatever. A few more times when Todd Centeio committed to Temple.

I have no idea who is in the running, because Pat Kraft is great at his job, and when we hired Collins, the names of coaches that interviewed were never public. I was actually the only one who had Collins' name as a candidate. No one in the media did.

I personally would probably go with Don Brown because we need stability, and I think he'd be here longer than Diaz. The internal candidates are all awful ideas. Our OL coach is actually the best internal candidate, but hasn't gotten the same push.

You jinxed Elko already. Stop it.

I didn't think it was that bad. Agree to disagree. But like you said, Temple is so close to everything which is very appealing.

I worked there for two years. The McDonald's at Penn has a security guard and checks ID after like 9 PM.

Advertisement
Crime, loitering, fighting, etc.
That doesn't surprise me but why check someones ID for that? I miss Philly. It's a great city. Being in Old City, I could walk everywhere. Now I'm Phoenix where you a car to get anywhere.

That doesn't surprise me but why check someones ID for that? I miss Philly. It's a great city. Being in Old City, I could walk everywhere. Now I'm Phoenix where you a car to get anywhere.

I think it's to keep minors off the streets, which is just another failed initiative by our terrible politicans.

I did my junior internship at ASU. I lived in Tempe without a car during the summer. Was not fun.

Advertisement

First off, fvck you for rooting for UFelon.

But happy holidays as you seem to still somehow be a decent dude. Must be the exception that proves the rule.

What was your take on Folden when we hired him? Were you sad he left? Did you think he would succeed in the P5?

I agree with your take that Manny would do well at Temple, but would not stick around long term.

I hope you don't end up stuck with Schiano. He had a nice run at Rutgers, but that dude is a legit psychopath. He belongs at tOSU.

First off, fvck you for rooting for UFelon.

But happy holidays as you seem to still somehow be a decent dude.
Must be the exception that proves the rule.

What was your take on Folden when we hired him? Were you sad he left? Did you think he would succeed in the P5?

I agree with your take that Manny would do well at Temple, but would not stick around long term.

I hope you don't end up stuck with Schiano. He had a nice run at Rutgers, but that dude is a legit psychopath. He belongs at tOSU.

:rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back