Diaz addresses Early Signing Day haul, bowl game prep

Advertisement
Forget about these guys. Lets talk about the guys who are going to be Sophs and redshirt freshmen next year.

"If you’re committed to us you can take other visits, but we’ll look for somebody else,” Diaz said. “That’s why in our mind we did not lose a commitment today because he (Romello Height) had taken another visit.”

image.gif

Advertisement
I see UM taking no more than 27 players. UM still needs 2 CBs, 1 Juco or grad transfer and 1 high school prospect, 1 LB, 2 OL, at least one needs to be a high school propsect, 1 DE, 1 Safety, and a kicker. Can't UM always add a Grad transfer or Juco later so they can count towards the 2021 class? If so then they could probably take

I see UM taking no more than 27 players. UM still needs 2 CBs, 1 Juco or grad transfer and 1 high school prospect, 1 LB, 2 OL, at least one needs to be a high school propsect, 1 DE, 1 Safety, and a kicker. Can't UM always add a Grad transfer or Juco later so they can count towards the 2021 class? If so then they could probably take
Slow down hoss, did you take your meds today?

Glad u said it b/c I kept scrolling back through 247, Rivals, and ESPN to see what other player did we replace him w.

Manny can’t be 💯 for one moment. Y not just say “It was a loss for us and these things happen, but that won’t dampen the haul of young men that are True Canes.”

See; this chit shows me Manny hasn’t learned chit. He & Enos both deserve their fate.

Nah bro, you don't understand. It wasn't a decommit because the kid took another visit.

Advertisement
You recruit well -- for a 6-6 team-- what you will end up in the future is an awfully talented team for 6-6

Im just flummoxed by Diaz. I really am, with this years schedule, just win the doggone games UM is supposed to, and this class could've been THAT much more. He blew whatever momentum could've been had in 2019

Yes, because it's very rare that a class thinks they will make the difference. It's also extremely rare that every player that signed with you didn't sign elsewhere. ****, what would we do without Manny?
I always wonder what the guys on the team think when they hear this stuff. Obviously they're the problem and the new class is going to fix everything. Which is funny, because they were brought in to fix what was wrong with the last group.

Advertisement
I can't wait to see Harvey. Kid is going to blow up in this scheme.

Manny needs to make changes and until he does this program will continue to be mediocre. Ugggggg and this coming from an Uber fan...

Advertisement
Interested in seeing what Blissett does. I saw in some articles him Holley and hunte were giving the offensive line problems which is not saying much but excited to see what we got in those guys.

I always wonder what the guys on the team think when they hear this stuff. Obviously they're the problem and the new class is going to fix everything. Which is funny, because they were brought in to fix what was wrong with the last group.
The same thing the incoming class will think in 2-3 years.

Advertisement
Back