Dexter Williams

Mistake number 1: underestimating the value of a coal shoveler.
We under estimate the knowledge of a functional ****** (i.e., Al Golden)

That chick is such an annoying groupie. Somebody should tell her to sit her stank *** down.

Probably Al's niece, passes her around like candy to recruits :roll-canes2:

doubt croots want to hit this.

Vera-De-Milo-3-1.gif

Advertisement
I hate that ***** Miyayo. Talking to all the recruits like she's a somebody. Who the **** is she? She acts black and tweets at and retweets a lot of recruits.

Why does it bother you? You want to be her or what? I don't get it.

I want to stalk recruits and act like I know them? No that's alright. I follow the kids once they commit. If they decommit, I unfollow. Simple as that.

Scarlett has all the measurables and potential in the world but if I had to pick one, I'm taking Dexter Williams. He's electrifying. If someone honestly pulled his scholarship they should never be allowed near a football program ever again.

I don't think they necessarily pulled it. He pulled it himself when he bolted. Now he may be sniffing around again, but I suspect Scarlett has implied that he would be more of a lock if the RB class was done with just him and Walton, especially because those two seem to have developed a bit of a bond.

So if you are the staff, you have a choice. Do you risk pushing Scarlett away or giving him a reason to bolt by going hard after Dex again and letting him recommit, or do you try to lock in Scarlett, and keep Dex at an arms length as a plan B.

Thing is, Scarlett is still committed. And from what is sounds like BEHIND the scenes, they feel pretty good about him. So why risk that, for a kid whose already decommitted, and may just be looking to **** around or to ***** us again?

As I said, this HAS to be about Scarlett. Otherwise finding a spot for Dex is a no brainer for ANYONE. Not even this staff is that dumb. This is about keeping Scarlett happy, and I don't disagree with them if that's what it is. Why risk the stud you have, for a CHANCE at the stud whose already ****ed you once, just on the CHANCE that he may decide to flip back to you.

If Im Golden, I draw a line in the sand around Scarlett and Walton and go to war with anyone to keep them, Dex I keep on the back burner as best as I can as a plan B if Scarlett bolts, but right now, Scarlett looks more reliable to sign than Dex does. I wouldn't risk that.

Advertisement
I refused to believe they pulled his scholarship. if its a number game its for Dexter's homeboy Julius, Jalen(?) whatever his name is. Mayb the staff told him he gets an offer if we strike out at CB (which is looking likely). Dexter probably wants to go to Notre Dame but would go to miami if he can play with his homeboy.

How are the same mother ****ers -- who blamed fans for losing recruits and cried "we need all the talent we can get!!!" -- gonna turn around and say "sorry kid bye bye you had your chance later bro" ??

Ya'll are dumb as fvck. Next year we got little Joe Yearby and some bum we found under a subway in Queens as our only true "running backs" on the roster. You take all three of Walton, Scarlet, and Williams without a second thought.

We'd be lucky to have Williams back in the mix.

I hate that ***** Miyayo. Talking to all the recruits like she's a somebody. Who the **** is she? She acts black and tweets at and retweets a lot of recruits.

She ain't anybody. Just another old, used up, dumb **** trying to bang 17 yr. old players hoping that when they make it big she can remain the side chick. That loudmouth groupie needs to be shot.

Scarlett has all the measurables and potential in the world but if I had to pick one, I'm taking Dexter Williams. He's electrifying. If someone honestly pulled his scholarship they should never be allowed near a football program ever again.

I don't think they necessarily pulled it. He pulled it himself when he bolted. Now he may be sniffing around again, but I suspect Scarlett has implied that he would be more of a lock if the RB class was done with just him and Walton, especially because those two seem to have developed a bit of a bond.

So if you are the staff, you have a choice. Do you risk pushing Scarlett away or giving him a reason to bolt by going hard after Dex again and letting him recommit, or do you try to lock in Scarlett, and keep Dex at an arms length as a plan B.

Thing is, Scarlett is still committed. And from what is sounds like BEHIND the scenes, they feel pretty good about him. So why risk that, for a kid whose already decommitted, and may just be looking to **** around or to ***** us again?

As I said, this HAS to be about Scarlett. Otherwise finding a spot for Dex is a no brainer for ANYONE. Not even this staff is that dumb. This is about keeping Scarlett happy, and I don't disagree with them if that's what it is. Why risk the stud you have, for a CHANCE at the stud whose already ****ed you once, just on the CHANCE that he may decide to flip back to you.

If Im Golden, I draw a line in the sand around Scarlett and Walton and go to war with anyone to keep them, Dex I keep on the back burner as best as I can as a plan B if Scarlett bolts, but right now, Scarlett looks more reliable to sign than Dex does. I wouldn't risk that.

Scarlett is still taking visits. He's going to FSU and has an in-home with UF after that. So your staff would be foolish to let him dictate the terms of who they recruit. He doesn't want another back in the class? Shut everything down, then maybe we'll take you seriously. Until then, if you're looking we're looking. You stack as much talent as you can. Coaches who let recruits dictate their decisions tend to get burned a lot on signing day.

Advertisement

Scarlett is still taking visits. He's going to FSU and has an in-home with UF after that. So your staff would be foolish to let him dictate the terms of who they recruit. He doesn't want another back in the class? Shut everything down, then maybe we'll take you seriously. Until then, if you're looking we're looking. You stack as much talent as you can. Coaches who let recruits dictate their decisions tend to get burned a lot on signing day.

I'm pretty sure he has an in home with miami as well. Scarlett is not afraid of competition... He committed to miami when we already had 3 running backs committed. Plus bringing in 3 backs is kind of ridiculous in the same class. There is only so many footballs to go around. And I'm pretty sure miami will visit scarlett after fsu and not just florida...

I'm pretty sure he has an in home with miami as well. Scarlett is not afraid of competition... He committed to miami when we already had 3 running backs committed. Plus bringing in 3 backs is kind of ridiculous in the same class. There is only so many footballs to go around. And I'm pretty sure miami will visit scarlett after fsu and not just florida...

I know Miami has a visit planned with him. My only point is that chasing off Williams to appease Scarlett (if that's what happened, I call BS) is foolish when the guy you're chasing Williams off for (Scarlett) is still tripping and entertaining other schools. If Williams wants to commit (doubt that's true too) then you take him and sort if out later.

I know Miami has a visit planned with him. My only point is that chasing off Williams to appease Scarlett (if that's what happened, I call BS) is foolish when the guy you're chasing Williams off for (Scarlett) is still tripping and entertaining other schools. If Williams wants to commit (doubt that's true too) then you take him and sort if out later.

I think williams is trying to throw people off his tracks since reportedly last week some of notre dames commits congratulated him on Twitter for committing...

Advertisement
I never thought we would sign him but I thought it was cause another school would scoop him up and us not because we dropped him.

if this is true and williams wants back in that badly, we have all of the leverage over him right now and golden is actually smart to wait for scarlett and walton's lois to get faxed in.

Advertisement
Back