Dexter Williams shoots down de-commitment rumors

Don't believe it. As of Tuesday night I was told by a college coach he was already in contact with other schools stating that the Miami backfield is a little full. The coach found it quite funny because he wasn't returning his calls before then

Dammit. Hope the staff is as diligent about communicating with Williams to dispel his concerns as they have been with Cronkrite.

Advertisement
Don't believe it. As of Tuesday night I was told by a college coach he was already in contact with other schools stating that the Miami backfield is a little full. The coach found it quite funny because he wasn't returning his calls before then

You're really starting to **** me off you fake *** wannabe insider hack. Just because you work the counter at the smoothie shop in the school gym doesn't mean you're connected. **** off.

First off I'm a grown *** man and if you are brave enough to step from behind the computer screen just let me know where to find you and I'll be there for you to say these same things in my face.

Second ask Pete and Tito if my information is made up or if I do speak to the people I speak with.

token is 100% correct. I've heard the same and I know his info is legit

Honestly every day that goes by and he doesn't back out, I feel better. I think it would have happened by now. If we tank on the field all bets are off but for now I think these guys are happy but in a wait-and-see approach. It would be an incredible haul. I think Rbs are starting to think more long term about their mileage and how they aren't valued as much in the draft anyway. It doesn't hurt to stay healthy in college and not be the main guy anymore

I believe he is looking around, as are most of our guys, just in case. If Walton is in I don't think it's possible to hang on to all of them, but it can still be huge.

Last edited:

You're really starting to **** me off you fake *** wannabe insider hack. Just because you work the counter at the smoothie shop in the school gym doesn't mean you're connected. **** off.

First off I'm a grown *** man and if you are brave enough to step from behind the computer screen just let me know where to find you and I'll be there for you to say these same things in my face.

Second ask Pete and Tito if my information is made up or if I do speak to the people I speak with.

He is also 100% completely biased in this situation.

How am I bias when I'm relaying something I was told. I'll just be quiet and read post after post of wishful thinking.

Advertisement
I have a question for those who have been following recruiting longer than I have.

Is there any sort of timetable for when we'll know about Walton's reclassification status? Is it a situation where we'll have a better idea by the end of the summer, which would provide clarity for Williams and Cronkrite in regards to the numbers at the position? Or will we have no idea for the foreseeable future, which could cause issues for those two because of uncertainty surrounding Walton's status.

keep scarlett, cronkrite, and please let Walton make it in..

Now let's go on a defensive commit run..

How am I bias when I'm relaying something I was told. I'll just be quiet and read post after post of wishful thinking.

You are bias as you have an interest in Cronk based on your relationship. Your tone, at times, has certainly been pro-Cronk, at least slightly negative toward Miami, and now more anti-Williams behavior. Perhaps I am seeing it negatively.

But Williams saying the right things and then predictably decommitting is somehow more appealing to me than Cronk saying questionable things, making it seem like the staff is not trustworthy and that he has people in his ear rather than family like Williams.

i appreciate you info, but don't like my perceived slant

then again I am Angry

Advertisement

Lets do it. I'll be at the 7-11 on Flagler. Before we throw down, maybe I can buy you a fresh frozen shut your ******* face you two bit wanna be insider hack job fa_gola. Get back to your day time job of jerkin' off high school coaches for "inside" info you ******* maricon.

Advertisement

keep scarlett, cronkrite, and please let Walton make it in..

Now let's go on a defensive commit run..

Would much rather keep Scarlett (priority #1, IMO), Williams, and Cronkrite. And hope Walton doesn't reclassify until 2016, which would help create a little separation between the four and likely decrease the chances of one of them flipping due to numbers.

But that's just me.

128.gif

128.gif

Friday night, I think Ari had one too many Shirley Temples.

Advertisement
I love the Williams is looking for a reason and so forth. Dude didn't have to commit here in the 1st place. It's not like he is some chump that needs to take a spot just in case he doesn't get the offer he wants.

Win some **** games and the guy will be here come NSD. Tank the **** again like last season and i bet more than Williams dips off somewhere else.

I'm going to repeat my mantra on this: this is such a ******* weak situation for 2/4 of the parties involved. Walton is so ready to go heads with these kids on Greentree that he's trying to come a whole ******* year early. Scarlett committed to us after everyone was already on the squad. These other two....weak ****. Spin it how you want. Either go find another team so you can "has the best situation" or appease your family or whatever the **** else you want to do. OR you can man the **** up, own being at Running Back U and being part of a HISTORIC recruiting backfield and bring your city back to college football greatness. I don't give a **** what they do but do it soon because my boys Walton and Scarlett are ready to bust heads.

You are bias as you have an interest in Cronk based on your relationship. Your tone, at times, has certainly been pro-Cronk, at least slightly negative toward Miami, and now more anti-Williams behavior. Perhaps I am seeing it negatively.

But Williams saying the right things and then predictably decommitting is somehow more appealing to me than Cronk saying questionable things, making it seem like the staff is not trustworthy and that he has people in his ear rather than family like Williams.

i appreciate you info, but don't like my perceived slant

then again I am Angry

I'm pro-Cronkrite when it comes to what's best for the kid. The people in his ear are family and that's it. He is one that doesn't sugar coat things all the time.

As far as Williams I just passed on some info that I was told because as we know most kids say the same cookie cutter lines in these interviews and not many know what's really going on. I know that about 99% of the people have no idea what really goes on in recruiting especially all the behind the scenes stuff.

I appreciate your comment because you at least came at me like a sensible person and in the end it is your opinion whether you believe me or not but I am the type that wants the real story and I'm sure there are others who do as well and that's why this was something I was able to pass on.

Just want to point out I only responded to that individual like that because on a consistent basis he likes to send comments and things like that my way on private messages and I can't respond. I'm sorry for derailing this thread that way.

Advertisement
Back